Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Apologies on performance. Working on the issues.
05:44 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
P8t Riot @P8triot2
03 February, 06:39
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Ty for all your hard work and effort. We appreciate it Koba

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
02 February, 11:56
all good camper 👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
02 February, 03:20
....u da man....

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 February, 03:13
No worries. I was annoyed for a few minutes and got over it. lol Thank you for your hard work/service to this site. 🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 February, 10:43
Thank You Koba! We know you’re working hard and appreciate you so much! ❤️🙏

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
31 January, 06:23
Two more issues to report, Koba:

1.) On the old site, I can copy and paste posts from Telegram (just retested on the V2 link), but, on the new site, I can only copy/paste links from Telegram posts, not the full post(s), which is a bummer.

2.) The video size limit of 23 MB on the new site appears to be prohibitive — the longest video I’ve been able to successfully post is only 38 sec.

Please, let me know if I can help test anything. :)

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 07:15
GROWING PAINS ITS ALL GOOD

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
30 January, 03:16
I can't logoff........I can't Publish (To BIG).......

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:55
@administrator Hi boss! Might want to let everyone know to post their issues with #sitebugs so you have a one stop shop.. Really great to see you back on Kobayashi!!!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 January, 02:31
Sorry to bother you, I know you must be crazy busy...
But I received a message from
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer asking to get you a message on his issues. FYI I did tell him to clear cookies Ctrl+F5 but wasn't sure if other issues.
His Message👇
i dont seem able to do anything...check in box..post...upload or anything...could you contact the help centre on my behalf and let them know?...i know its a pain but i dont know what else to do?...can only comment on opening site but nothing else and have asked anyone for help but cant see comments or messages and havent heard anything?....
THANK YOU!!

30 January, 02:52
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
@sabreSorcerer if you still have issues try a different browser. If using app switch to using browser for now. Same issues as we had on wego but all fixed. Just takes time

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
30 January, 01:08
Thank you so much for the great site update!! And thank you for ALL you do for us here! 🥰

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
30 January, 01:04
Thank you for all you do, Koba!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 January, 12:59
Take all the time that you Need Tom
Be Best❤️🤍💙
Thank you for your Energy and Passion

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 January, 12:56
We SO APPRECIATE you and we should be the ones apologizing to you for our random meltdowns. WRWY!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 January, 12:46
Thank you for all the work you're doing! I ws curious to know if 'cut and paste' will work again in the future for posting? Right now I can only upload from my files to post stuff.

Thank you! Have a lovely day!

(Imagine a beautiful picture being here)

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
30 January, 12:46
Thank You Kobe!

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
30 January, 04:06
That's what he said

😃

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 January, 03:52
ThankQ Kobi
God bless You Sir🙏

29 January, 11:16
You may already be aware of this, @administrator
Comments appear to be messed up. When I select Comments in my Profile, I don’t see my own comments — instead I see a mixture of other people’s posts and comments. Thanks, again, for all your hard work.

30 January, 02:57
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Also saw this #sitebugs

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 07:19
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I JUST KEEP HITTING REFRESH AND IT SPEEDS EVERY LOAD TIME

29 January, 06:44
No worries. :)

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
29 January, 06:21
You're doing a fantastic job. God bless you.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
29 January, 06:19
Kobayashi- I hope you are getting some sleep during this upgrade. I appreciate all that you do to make AU even better than it was before.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
29 January, 06:11
Freakin Rockstar!!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 January, 06:06
We love you Koba

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
29 January, 05:57
Its too late to apologise..mister admin..
Anyway..😘😉

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 January, 05:55
Good things come to those who wait & are patient😊

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 January, 05:55
No need to apologize to us!! You let us know ahead of time that there would be bugs and it takes time to work through them. When I posted about the auto-scroll issue, it was more to just let you know it was happening. Thanks again!!

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
29 January, 05:53
You're doing a yeoman's job. Thank you.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 January, 05:52
We are along for the ride Fren👊 thank you for all of the wonderful glitches😉 growth has it's kinks. We good🎇