Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
29 January, 05:44
Apologies on performance. Working on the issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Sorry to bother you, I know you must be crazy busy...
But I received a message from
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer asking to get you a message on his issues. FYI I did tell him to clear cookies Ctrl+F5 but wasn't sure if other issues.
His Message👇
i dont seem able to do anything...check in box..post...upload or anything...could you contact the help centre on my behalf and let them know?...i know its a pain but i dont know what else to do?...can only comment on opening site but nothing else and have asked anyone for help but cant see comments or messages and havent heard anything?....
THANK YOU!!
02:31 PM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:52
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
@sabreSorcerer if you still have issues try a different browser. If using app switch to using browser for now. Same issues as we had on wego but all fixed. Just takes time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
30 January, 08:09
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Just wanted to let you know that the Ctrl+F5 worked for them...Thank you so much for all your hard work!!