Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
29 January, 05:44
Apologies on performance. Working on the issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler @MaryG
You may already be aware of this, @administrator
Comments appear to be messed up. When I select Comments in my Profile, I don’t see my own comments — instead I see a mixture of other people’s posts and comments. Thanks, again, for all your hard work.
11:16 PM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 07:19
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I JUST KEEP HITTING REFRESH AND IT SPEEDS EVERY LOAD TIME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 January, 10:28
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
My post is not about speed, it’s about content. Did you mean to reply to a different comment perhaps?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
30 January, 02:57
Also saw this #sitebugs

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
30 January, 12:49
Me too. I find this feature was awesome to have in the older version. Now it's like on Twitter where you have to search and search to find your comment under the 'tweets and replys' tab. :`(

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 January, 06:09
Yes, I agree, Mary. Sure hope @administrator isn't done working on AU because it is still very glitchy even after clearing cache, browser, and cookies.