Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
29 January, 05:44
Apologies on performance. Working on the issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
29 January, 11:16
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
You may already be aware of this, @administrator
Comments appear to be messed up. When I select Comments in my Profile, I don’t see my own comments — instead I see a mixture of other people’s posts and comments. Thanks, again, for all your hard work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
I JUST KEEP HITTING REFRESH AND IT SPEEDS EVERY LOAD TIME
07:19 PM - Jan 30, 2023
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 January, 10:28
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
My post is not about speed, it’s about content. Did you mean to reply to a different comment perhaps?

30 January, 10:38
YEA I MIGHT HAVE MEANT TO POST TO SOMEONE ELSE, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION MARY IVE HAD A HEADACHE ALL DAY

30 January, 10:40
AHHH I WAS COMMENTING TO ADMIN