Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 January, 05:16
Wow terrible stuff. Literally planned genocide. Obviously targeted. My take would be to target Ethnic groups because where there are higher percentage of "the bloodline they are looking for". What comes to mind is @VincentKennedy post about Tartarians and Seth's bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
They have viruses to take out about whom ever they want.
I saw one at Pirbright/Wellcome Trust patented that would only kill diabetics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
Of course now we know it is not only viruses. Also medications manufactured in China. I worked for an attorney who was prosecuting the Actos Pioglitazone litiation. The drug is mainly used for diabetics - however, the law suit alleged that diabetics taking this drug were dying. I told my boss this was a bio-weapon - she fired me. Oh well, sometimes the professor should listen to the sage.
09:19 AM - Jan 29, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Richie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richie Richard, click on at the bottom under it