Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Wow terrible stuff. Literally planned genocide. Obviously targeted. My take would be to target Ethnic groups because where there are higher percentage of "the bloodline they are looking for". What comes to mind is @VincentKennedy post about Tartarians and Seth's bloodline.
05:16 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
29 January, 09:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It’s weird you say blood lines❗️Awhile back I received a pamphlet from the VA asking me to give a sample of my blood 😳Wonder why they want a sample of my blood🤔 does anyone have any ideas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:12
They have viruses to take out about whom ever they want.
I saw one at Pirbright/Wellcome Trust patented that would only kill diabetics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
29 January, 09:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Of course now we know it is not only viruses. Also medications manufactured in China. I worked for an attorney who was prosecuting the Actos Pioglitazone litiation. The drug is mainly used for diabetics - however, the law suit alleged that diabetics taking this drug were dying. I told my boss this was a bio-weapon - she fired me. Oh well, sometimes the professor should listen to the sage.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
29 January, 07:22
On an episode of the tv series "Limitless" is a plot about a virus that targets the "Kahn" gene. Although Kahns have been depicted as Asian/Mongolian, old artifacts depict them with light colored eyes and red hair.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Great Empire of Tartary - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

Tartary is a vast country in the northern parts of Asia, bounded by Siberia on the north and west: this is called Great Tartary. Tartary was a country with i...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
29 January, 09:21
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
They think it's about a military king...........
They have no idea what or who Jesus is.
They have no idea about the kingdom of GOD.

It's actually quite sad.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 January, 11:10
I've Been Following Bioclandestine for a Couple of Months Now and I Receive his Newsletter with Regular Updates. I have found that his analysis is usually spot on.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 10:22
This is a very interdasting account

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
They have always been looking for the pure bloodline of Adam, and the second Adam, Jesus, imho.
They want to kill all that are not what they perceive as Cain's royal bloodline. That is why they constantly interbreed.

They want to destroy human's and convert what is left to AI, Transhumans.

Our biggest and best weapon is our consciousness, our thoughts!

We have to stop playing their game and wake up to use our manifesting power to create our matrix.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 January, 02:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
For a very long time now. Great to see him reinstated.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 January, 08:03
Less obvious than using Mao and Stalin replicas I reckon? scary stuff

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 January, 07:28
This reminds me some of US (immigration) history for some reason.

During the early eugenic era (1880's - 1920's) the US tried to crack down on Slavic/Eastern European immigration because they were thought to be inferior compared to the Nordic Man: Germanic & Northern Europe; the Alpine Man: brown: Austria & Balkans, Central Europe & NW Russia; Mediterranean Man: Med surroundings, Switzerland; S. Germany, S France, & Spain

Eastern Polish, Romania, SW Russia, and the Irish were seen as inferior, unwanted/the unwashed masses, etc and they would drag the W.A.S.P down, and water down the W.A.S.P gene pool.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 January, 07:39
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Just the thing is, there are Slavs in the Balkans too. It's basically like half of Europe, if not more. What I notice, the rest of Europe would be destroyed through gay agenda by totally destroying traditional family values.

garm hava @sigma777
28 January, 06:46
At dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307 (a date sometimes associated with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition), King Philip IV ordered the simultaneous arrest of de Mole and many other French Templars. The arrest began with the phrase: "God is not satisfied, in the kingdom we have enemies of the faith" (French. Dieu n'est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume).

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 January, 06:28
Have heard they weren't able to isolate different races with the virus, specifically, but they focused on general health issues each race has.

Some say Covid was designed to effect those with low Vitamin D. They couldn't effectively make a disease to effect a specific ethnicity, asian. But they knew most Asians are Vitamin D deficient and have an aversion to sun.

There could be a characteristic in Slavic ppl they tried to or were going to isolate as well.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
28 January, 05:54
😭

Red Edge @Rededge
28 January, 05:21
Wow that's so messed up and evil