Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Do ya want to know what is the most scary to Nana?
That people that are this damn stupid are running things that affect us all even if you leave out the evil part of it.
01:55 PM - Jan 28, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
28 January, 03:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, some of this stuff is far too scary. I've never enjoyed clowns jumping out of closets and I like having some idea of what I need to do to protect myself. I feel helpless at times and yes, that's when I pray. My perception of time is really messed up. I get up and soon the sun is going down. But I always know that my extended family is here and the love that is shared is always available. Thank you for sharing and please know I love ya and appreciate you! Hope to meet you some day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:34
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Thank you hun I hope to meet all of you one day, big ass party at Nana's BYOB, Tim's Ford Lake.

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 January, 01:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Truth