Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 01:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do ya want to know what is the most scary to Nana?
That people that are this damn stupid are running things that affect us all even if you leave out the evil part of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
Nana, some of this stuff is far too scary. I've never enjoyed clowns jumping out of closets and I like having some idea of what I need to do to protect myself. I feel helpless at times and yes, that's when I pray. My perception of time is really messed up. I get up and soon the sun is going down. But I always know that my extended family is here and the love that is shared is always available. Thank you for sharing and please know I love ya and appreciate you! Hope to meet you some day.
03:38 PM - Jan 28, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:34
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Thank you hun I hope to meet all of you one day, big ass party at Nana's BYOB, Tim's Ford Lake.

Just Diana @Diana19
20 March, 12:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, If there is any way I can get there I certainly will try. Thank you for your posts, ty for your support, ty for allowing all of US to hear about your dreams and visions. I could listen to them as often as you wanted to repeat them, I don't know if this makes sense but for me it's like listening to a grandma at her knee. When we go down I want you to know, you will always be in my prayers! Ty for leading US into prayers and hopefully we will always remember to continue with this time even after WE are no longer on line. I feel like I have known you forever who knows maybe so? I love you dearly, you are my family and you have lifted me up many times. When things work out, I want to move back home and I will find a way if Father, God allows it. You are so appreciated, WE will connect again some day I am sure of it. Love always, Diana