Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 January, 09:08 (E)
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my stomach.
That didn't work out too well for him did it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 January, 09:07
😆Happy Sunday VK and patriots...everyone here is awesome !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 January, 09:41
I just spit coffee through my nose at 8:41 p.m. from this morning! 😂😂

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
28 January, 07:19
😃👍

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 January, 07:16
And he has helter skelter eyes...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 January, 07:12
I'll take a guy like the one on the left.........
............... every time.😊

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 January, 05:44
AAANNND here come the memes 🤣🤣🤣🥳🙃

dana young @youngd
28 January, 02:38
Hahaha I cant believe how these little bitches react when they get caught, crying like the little bitch he is! like a spoilt kid that has finally been told "no". These freaks need to be punished and punished hard so no one ever tries to destroy our species again. we are all human! I am not one for violence but im looking forward to seeing theses traitors pay the price with some violence in order for an example to be made so no one ever thinks twice about destroying the lives of good people. let the lesson be learnt you freaks. you will pay big time. I hope you know what is coming.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 01:55
Do ya want to know what is the most scary to Nana?
That people that are this damn stupid are running things that affect us all even if you leave out the evil part of it.

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 January, 01:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Truth

Just Diana @Diana19
28 January, 03:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, some of this stuff is far too scary. I've never enjoyed clowns jumping out of closets and I like having some idea of what I need to do to protect myself. I feel helpless at times and yes, that's when I pray. My perception of time is really messed up. I get up and soon the sun is going down. But I always know that my extended family is here and the love that is shared is always available. Thank you for sharing and please know I love ya and appreciate you! Hope to meet you some day.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 January, 01:48
This is gold! lol

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 January, 01:36
Hi VK.
I won’t stop believing, no matter how long it takes my family and friends to start paying attention. I have managed to help my boss to begin to wake up — now instead of just saying “We’ll see what happens.”, in order to placate me, he’s starting to do a little searching down the rabbit hole. Progress. :)

TS = 12:42 > 36.

Apr 23, 2018 2:48:13 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Do you believe?
The world is awakening.
https:// www.aljazeera.com/amp/news...
Coincidence?
Q

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
28 January, 01:33
Oh, I think his date was impressed as well 😂

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
28 January, 01:26
😂

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 January, 01:16
Haaa ... yes beautiful! When I was young and just started riding a motorcycle, it was a magnet for the girls. They all wanted to get behind. To impress the guys who delivered the newspapers (they gathered at a certain house) I had asked my sister to sit on the back of the bike and put on a different wig each time (we had some of those things for the carnival). And so I drove past the newsboys about 6 times with my sister in waving wigs ... Scored my points ...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 January, 12:59
and take her somewhere nice..

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 January, 12:56 (E)
And he admitted to lying on camera to get a date!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 12:47
That dude HAS to be an actor. Theres no way anyone can be that stupid.

Right?

garm hava @sigma777
28 January, 01:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
it is possible, it seems incredible only if your life paths have not crossed. ever since I can remember, I have been surrounded by such creatures. when you see one - you've seen them all. They are all the same. stupid as midnight, and evil.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
28 January, 12:46
From Stephanie Foster

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
28 January, 12:43
Ill take your approach VK..😂❤️😎

Tyler 316 @TWM316
28 January, 12:43
The date: