Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 January, 07:38
Have to weed thru the false to get to the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 January, 09:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At this stage I basically feel everything ever told in the past and present is all just bs, lies upon lies to cover lies and keep us all under control.

Maybe one day we will or maybe we wont ever hear the truth of everything, or maybe we will just get told what they want us to hear and we will think it is our new 'truth'.

I tell you, its damn hard homeschooling when you dont know what to believe in any more.... last year was all about parliament and voting etc and Im sure my son was given very different lessons by me than he would have got at school.... but how do I tell a 13 year old I believe every election ever has been rigged and these people in control were elected MANY years prior and let him form his own opinion?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
Lets not get started on 'moon landings' and events in history like 9/11. So we try steer clear of those 'lessons' for homeschooling and instead learn about growing food, cycles of nature (even then I feel like Im lying when I dont tell him about the very real weather manipulation the govt does).... got to let him be a kid but also try and teach him to have an open mind and think for himself.

I wish I had pulled him from school years ago!
09:39 PM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 January, 11:01
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Amazing! How do you decide what to teach your children if you home school? I think you are wise to consider what subjects to teach. I love that you are teaching growing your own food. I think that subject is a life skill. Other life skills that come to mind canning, cooking, sewing, building, fixing things, mechanical work should be things everyone knows about. These are all skills I wish I had. Perhaps all of us should be learning more about all of these subjects. Clearly we are never too old to learn or relearn!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
09 February, 08:42
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
These are exactly the sorts of things we are teaching our son, skills to help in life. He has a natural curiosity of everything and is amazingly skilled on the computer, he teaches himself so much through his desire to learn more about what he is interested in.

Also, he needs extra help with fine and gross motor skills so we incorporate a lot of things that can help with this too.

But his path in life is certainly computer/coding orientated Lol he was building web sites from the age 11 and his understanding of programming is way above anything I know Lol thankfully his dad is knowledgable in computers and programming haha

We have a lot more freedom when it comes to homeschooling and can follow what he is interested in learning about.

Currently he is interested in writing stories and so we incorporate that in to English for homeschooling.