Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Have to weed thru the false to get to the truth.
07:38 PM - Jan 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
27 January, 06:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Did Tesla invent or was it his job to reverse engineer what was already here? little did he know when the parasites got what they needed, they didn’t need him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
27 January, 03:56
Melbourne (Australia) Exhibition Buildings (1880) & Flinders St Station (Melb, Australia)....These two buildings are still standing & used. 'They' did pull down the 'Great Organ' inside the Exhibition Buildings though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 January, 08:59
I worked across the street from The Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco for 10 years. It was constructed for the 1915 World's Fair and is still there, though it saw rebuilding in the 60's. The stage set-like design was spared demolition by none other than the mother of William Randolph Hearst. Paging Doq Holliday!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
27 January, 08:00
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
... and deny it vehemently when presented. To unwrap the onion of knowledge requires humility and willingness to live with a certain degree of cognitive dissonance.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 January, 07:09
I found this about a year ago (it's somewhere in my feed LOL) but for the sake of time, I'll just post the link here.. Mind blowing...keep in mind it's 5 hours so breaks may be needed..
Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Lost History of Earth | 5 Hour Documentary | MIND BLOWING - YouTube

A must see film for anyone in search of answers. Absolutely mind blowing. Put together by EWAR. Please go and subscribe to his channel https://www.youtube.co...

Love Life @FullwithHope
27 January, 10:37
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 January, 10:42
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
It's well worth watching - makes you think at least & it helped me to connect some more pieces when I watched it

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
27 January, 06:00
Tartarian Empire

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 January, 03:28
It would take a long time for Truths to be revealed at a pace that’s nonthreatening. Would like to think at some point there is another way.

TS 7:38

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 January, 05:46
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
I remember this. World wide mass suffering if the truth is released? The only thing I can think of is the underground tunnels and the children and experiments going on there. It destroys all innocence to evil. I am sure there is more I haven't heard about. I am thinking that Grimm Fairy Tales are true. They were warning us and they probably left the worst parts out. https://www.abebooks.com/b...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
27 January, 02:59

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 January, 02:00
I have some memory of seeing images of the world's fair in Chicago in my Grandparent's national geographic magazines. I wish I had them and the old Britanica encyclopedias they had. Great stuff in there.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
27 January, 01:33
My least favorite part of gardening is the weeds.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 January, 12:44
Wow~synchronicity happening.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
27 January, 12:32
Sounds like Joe M to me.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 January, 04:55
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Same

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
27 January, 05:52
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Very soothing voice. Love that.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
27 January, 12:06
Ive had Chicago on my mind the last two days. vibes are getting better.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
26 January, 11:46
This is also Chicago !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 11:18
There is so much they have lied about in history and now. We can no longer believe much of anything that we see with our eyes or hear with our own ears.

If we do get tot he real truth I really believe that it will be thro connecting better with the universal consciousness and tapping into the truth from there.

All the answers we ever want to know I think we find there in pureness.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
27 January, 11:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My goal for 2023, specifically the near future, is learning to tap in and utilize our God given gifts.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 January, 11:10
Great educational video of our true history…amazing

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 January, 10:40

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 January, 10:15
So throughout (possibly) A thousand years God/people created, Satan tore it down to rebuild less quality equal to God’s creation (like Trees) & continued to destroy little by little.

Totally seems legit! Like 100% FACT.

arba happihr @arba
26 January, 09:39
Whitewashed all of the buildings.
Who is in control.
Who is calling the shots? Please.
The city of Wuhan in China completed a makeshift emergency hospital to treat patients infected with the coronavirus
👇👇👇👇🤔
in just 10 days.
The emergency medical facility is made up of two floors and has several isolation wards and 30 intensive care units. It can hold up to 1,000 patients.

These beings have serious plans!!!
10 days 🤯😮
We can't even get a permit approved here in 10 days. 🤣🤣🤣

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
27 January, 09:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
building permit you say?
USA big cities, Canada,and UK
commercial property building permits are issued after lengthy reviews usually tsking years,
yes our current system is totally inefficient and so by the design.
A new world is on the horizon and we
Anons are the new pioneers.
Jestice is coming and we will
be the channels dishing it out

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 January, 09:38
History Books

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 January, 09:38
At this stage I basically feel everything ever told in the past and present is all just bs, lies upon lies to cover lies and keep us all under control.

Maybe one day we will or maybe we wont ever hear the truth of everything, or maybe we will just get told what they want us to hear and we will think it is our new 'truth'.

I tell you, its damn hard homeschooling when you dont know what to believe in any more.... last year was all about parliament and voting etc and Im sure my son was given very different lessons by me than he would have got at school.... but how do I tell a 13 year old I believe every election ever has been rigged and these people in control were elected MANY years prior and let him form his own opinion?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
26 January, 09:39
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Lets not get started on 'moon landings' and events in history like 9/11. So we try steer clear of those 'lessons' for homeschooling and instead learn about growing food, cycles of nature (even then I feel like Im lying when I dont tell him about the very real weather manipulation the govt does).... got to let him be a kid but also try and teach him to have an open mind and think for himself.

I wish I had pulled him from school years ago!

Micki Wall @Shearwall
26 January, 09:36
I wonder if this is a part of our countries hidden history where and how does the wild west figure in? More glamorized tales weaved to create false history? With possible Grand Canyon and Rushmore hidden mysteries I am so excited amd eager to learn all about all of it.

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 January, 09:14
makes one wanna do time travel & go back and check it out & experience it.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
26 January, 08:49
7:38pm est. 7:38>711 🔥🔥
5:19 second video 519>p51 🔥
Caps-8

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
26 January, 08:40
💫Odd, yet strangely familiar.✨

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 January, 08:34
It is a large amount of shit to go through. Fk it, let's ride.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
26 January, 08:29
People should check out JonLevi on YT. He has made hundreds of videos around this topic of hidden history, Worlds Fairs, free energy etc/. He was my introduction to this rabbit hole. His work is fascinating with captivating narration.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 January, 07:26
In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication
Thanks for sharing!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
26 January, 08:28
doing research on this world's fair .lead me to the insane asylum and the list of reasons why they put peoplev "away"...... and realizing the use of the word "founded" on building doesn't necessarily mean "built".... it may mean they literally found it.... meaning digging it up after a mud flood event...then discovering the rampant use of heroine, opiates, cocaine and alcohol in food, drink and products was staggering...and funny how many children were considered "orphans"...worldwide back then moving them all over the world changing names...and not many of them could remember their past 🤔🤔 geeeee...seems like a pattern is forming.... reset after reset...over and over.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 January, 11:05
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
That is interesting about "founded" dates. It would not surprise me one bit that [they] would do such a thing.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts