Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 8:39pm Eastern...
09:03 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Constance Cheeseman @ConsciousConstance
18 February, 09:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 January, 08:18
😃❤️🙏👍💥✝️...Happy Thurs Kim !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 January, 09:26
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
You, too, DS.
Almost Friday!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
26 January, 10:28
Yes, thank you Dr Stella Immanuel! Imagine what would happen if she were the one people were listening to for their news! One change. Replace the fear propoganda with the message of truth, peace and hope! A world of difference

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
26 January, 09:56
I buy cow feet for $1.50 a pound and make my own bone broth in the Instant Pot. I drink 2 cups a day. The gelatin is so thick and strong that I have to cut it with a knife and use a spatula to get it out so I can reheat it on the stove. I spend everyday outdoors, in the sun, rain, wind, snow (whatever) and rarely get sick ever. My hair and nails grow like weeds as well.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 January, 08:44
Do you know of any information - specifically to do with shedding - as regards to couples where one half of the pair has taken the vaxx and the other hasn't?

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
26 January, 02:13
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I mean... is it now inadvisable, for any woman to go ahead and marry her intended, simply on the grounds that he caved to the pressure (work related) to get the vaxx, when she didn't?
I know there's also an idealogical component to be considered, here, but just saying, that that's been addressed, already, and satisfactorily worked through... what then??

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
26 January, 08:18
Good info.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 January, 07:49
$15 IIVM paste /protocol blows these pills /supplements away .....anyway I.love the message from Dr Stella https://dirtroaddiscussion...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 January, 01:07
If you didn't get the vaxx and you're experiencing shedding from being around vaxxed...don't be afraid...easily remedied. If you got the vaxx...that's a whole other situation...and you will need to detox..... Her final thought...."If you've modified your dna...there's only one person who can change that...His name is Jesus."

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 January, 12:14
F Yeah Kimmy!!!!

26 January, 12:14
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
:)

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 January, 12:16
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
My Feeling is we train our Immune Systems everyday! ...and we did not altere our DNA.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
26 January, 12:11
🙏Thank you Kim. Good to know - hope it works. become a real prob for many it seems.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
25 January, 11:55
I was a bit nervous, being around people in Cali last month. But I had to go back. It had been too long. And I have aging family members. All I could do was hope for the best and keep some reasonable distance.

Only noticed a bit of a sore throat, but that could have been allergies. I'm a big fan of turmeric and Vit D so I kept up with that.

We don't talk about vaccines, but I know what they did a while ago and they probably made assumptions about me. I hoped it wouldn't come up because I don't want to lie to family. I tried to talk them out of it back then. But it's like politics. We don't talk about those things.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

25 January, 11:32
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
You as well, Cord!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 January, 11:15
how the hell do you (those who took the jab) get it out of their body - the nano tech that keeps on self-assembling? they can detox all they want - getting out FULLY what these people injected into their bodies is the key question. as far as once you remove yourselves from the jabbed your symptoms disappear - nope. the RECEIVING of the radiation ends - but it shows up in the body sometimes hours or a day later. that has been our experience. one day around others - next day symptoms (mouth sores, strange rash). the coughing is immediate and that disappears but if it permeates the skin - then you have to work w/the body to heal. she should know this.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 January, 01:12
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
My guess....purely speculation....Is that the detox is to help diminish the symptoms they will experience from being vaxxed. At the end she states...If you've altered your dna...there's only one person who can change it...that's Jesus. So I'm going to take it from that statement...that the detox is not to change the dna back...but to help with symptoms. I think that her also stating that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, along with other vitamins/supplements will help to alleviate the shedding reactions for those that are unvaxxed. If I'm understanding her correctly.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 January, 11:05
Dr. Stella is a national treasure. 😇

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 January, 10:34
She is just so Amazing....😇🙏💗

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
25 January, 10:24
where can we find the full video??

25 January, 10:27
In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
not sure - but here is her twitter page -https://twitter.com/stella...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 January, 10:11
Yut, makes lots of sense. Fkn zink kicks muh ass almost as bad as the coof symptoms tho. So either feel like weak flu or just always nauseous.. Lose/lose

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
26 January, 05:03
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
just a thought...

What foods are highest in zinc?
What are the best sources of zinc? The best source of zinc is oysters, but it's also plentiful in red meat and poultry. Other good sources are beans, nuts, crab, lobster, whole grains, breakfast cereals, and dairy products.
https://www.healthdirect.g... › f...
Foods high in zinc | healthdirect

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 January, 10:09
Dr Stella and Dr Z will always be my heroes. When I was so sick this time last year, they both helped me. Dr Stella made it possible for me to get the medicine that I needed and Dr Z provided his protocol for everyone. I will always love them both.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
25 January, 09:51
Oh My Goodness ... Vibes 🥰

I posted at 8:33pm EST.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 January, 10:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
👍😃❤️💥✝️🙏

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
25 January, 11:20
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😲😍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:43
I just love her.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:36
She is my Dr. for all of this covid mess! I have been on HCQ since 2/10/21 plus vitamins and supplements. She also took care of me including Ivermectin and Z-pak for an active case from exposure to Vaxed relatives Christmas 2021. I am a testament for Her 🙏🏼❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 January, 09:44
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
She is amazing!!!! How much HCQ or IVM a day does she recommend? I was around Vaxxed Peepps this weekend and have a swollen lymph node, like Vk gets. 🤪

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 09:34
They are creating a site were they are setting up for preppers and others to by generic brands of their medications in 6 month to a years worth quantities at a time.
It sounds like a good idea but I personally don't know many that could afford to buy a years worth of meds at a time.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 January, 10:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When you say medications, do you mean things like HCQ & Ivermectin?

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
25 January, 10:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I tried a generic brand of asthma inhaler and got an infection....no thanks. I hope Med Beds (Military) are real and here soon and I would like to know what those inhalers are originally derived from (and all medications )

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 09:32
🙏Nana just saw her in person at the tour last weekend in Nashville, she was an awesome speaker and had the entire tent singing and on shouting.

DkH O’Dell @DkH
25 January, 09:30
Very good to know! Thanks

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:23
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 January, 09:22
💥👍😃❤️🙏✝️ HAPPY WEDNESDAY KIM !!