Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 January, 09:03
VK on Twitter - 8:39pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 January, 11:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
how the hell do you (those who took the jab) get it out of their body - the nano tech that keeps on self-assembling? they can detox all they want - getting out FULLY what these people injected into their bodies is the key question. as far as once you remove yourselves from the jabbed your symptoms disappear - nope. the RECEIVING of the radiation ends - but it shows up in the body sometimes hours or a day later. that has been our experience. one day around others - next day symptoms (mouth sores, strange rash). the coughing is immediate and that disappears but if it permeates the skin - then you have to work w/the body to heal. she should know this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
My guess....purely speculation....Is that the detox is to help diminish the symptoms they will experience from being vaxxed. At the end she states...If you've altered your dna...there's only one person who can change it...that's Jesus. So I'm going to take it from that statement...that the detox is not to change the dna back...but to help with symptoms. I think that her also stating that Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, along with other vitamins/supplements will help to alleviate the shedding reactions for those that are unvaxxed. If I'm understanding her correctly.
01:12 AM - Jan 26, 2023
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 January, 01:41
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
something has to happen to end this. we can't co-exist forever. and yes - i agree. no way to change the DNA back with supplements - that will take a frequency event. i hope starlink does it. and soon.