Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 January, 09:03
VK on Twitter - 8:39pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
She is my Dr. for all of this covid mess! I have been on HCQ since 2/10/21 plus vitamins and supplements. She also took care of me including Ivermectin and Z-pak for an active case from exposure to Vaxed relatives Christmas 2021. I am a testament for Her 🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
She is amazing!!!! How much HCQ or IVM a day does she recommend? I was around Vaxxed Peepps this weekend and have a swollen lymph node, like Vk gets. 🤪
09:44 PM - Jan 25, 2023
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
25 January, 10:30
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
read it back and wanted to make sure you understood after first week, take only 1 200mg. pill once a week! 🥰❤️🙏🏼

25 January, 10:28
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I take HCQ 200mg. once a week For preventative treatment!
You start on the first week with 2 200mg. tablets and then once a week after that! All my other Drs. know that I am on it too!
When treatment for active, its more often!
Ivermectin is another story!
We will be getting in touch for another telemedicine appt. with Her soon as we need refills and check on shedding protocol! The scripts are usually for a year! with a refill! Hoping our insurance will cover this time, since CDC and FDA are suppose to have changed their protocol! Hope I Helped You! 🙏🏼🥰
Here is Her card, also in Katy, and Website to get appt. and meds!
https://drstellamd.com

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 January, 10:38
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you!!! I never know if I should take 200 or 400 mg. 🤪. I order from alldaychemist.com and throw the dice on dosage! 🤦‍♀️

Thank you for all the Info! She is definitely who I am calling next time I need a DR! 🙏🥰