Martin Geddes @martingeddes
When I look at all the post apartments in the former wharf buildings, I can't help but wonder who lives there. Did they climb up the banking and insurance industries through honest and honourable work that didn't take from others? Or from playing the game of quasi-legitimate theft from the masses? How much fun are they having, and did they give away the prime years of their life only to have empty luxury later on? Or are they contented and grateful for the blessing they have received?
06:20 PM - Jan 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 January, 07:44
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My cousin and her partner were dept heads at Barclays years ago; hard workers, come from no money and were very proud of their roles. They were (are) fine with the 9-5 office gig and pub visit (or kabab takeaway) on way home, sleep, repeat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
25 January, 06:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I hope they go after the insurance companies next, I always believed they were a bunch of crooks. My home insurance just went up 60%!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396