Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
26 January, 03:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes. astral projection too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 January, 03:06
Gateway Process...
Yea... I get it too, oh wait, you are psyoping something else.
https://odysee.com/HNiCC:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 January, 10:08
Timestamp 13:42

May 12, 2018 2:18:39 PM EDT
Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 4ecafa No. 1385613
PEOPLE UNITED hold the power.
http://www.breitbart.com/t...
Q

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 January, 10:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Video length 457

Q457
>>172726 (sum = Q Post 25)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Celebrate this SPECIAL day in a BIG way.
God bless you all.

Q25
Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
25 January, 07:36
Can see then how free thinking frees us from them.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 January, 07:27
Bookmarking to view again later…lots to unoack here…homework…still processing the first video from today🤦🏼‍♀️
Learned of remote viewing about 20 odd yrs ago.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 06:05
Yeppers Nana gets it too. Told yall I have been having some fun over here just wish I had more time to learn more on how to control it.
Some can remote view and pick where they go I have not been about to pick but a couple times.

Holly Brewer @Hollys_Homes
25 January, 04:17
This document was sent to me several weeks ago. It also talks about the mind, however, page 25 is missing!!!
https://www.cia.gov/readin...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 January, 04:09
Mo' of this plz

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
25 January, 03:24
right there with ya

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
25 January, 03:12
I loved this. It was very HELPFUL.

sync my brain halves. got it.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
25 January, 01:26
This is going to be a heck of a ride .

Tyler 316 @TWM316
25 January, 01:26
🥚

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
25 January, 01:25
Don't know if this'll post but it's what I have on Hemi-Sync... https://mega.nz/folder/PTZ...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 January, 12:30
I’ve been fascinated with brain hemisphere synchronization for awhile & have had positive results with binaural frequencies, meditation, & 🍄 microdosing.

But, my parents reminded me recently that my teachers were always shocked at how equally left & right brain I was in school. I guess its rare? Perhaps due to [their] manipulations?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 January, 11:57

Micki Wall @Shearwall
25 January, 11:43
Firstly they need to stop it. Secondly yesterday when the storm was bearing down on us my migraine woke up. sucks ass. but my head literally feels halved with pain. I close my eyes amd focus on light flashes to manage the pain. Ive done the healing codes for small pains. like smashed my finger once and did the 55515 and it worked like a charm😉

BlockII @BlockII
25 January, 11:39
This topic is the reason I started going down the rabbit hole of Spiritual Alchemy, the Bicameral Mind, and the works of Carl Jung. People hear alchemy and think Philosopher’s Stone and turning lead into gold. But those are metaphors for the continual process of upgrading and refining your consciousness/spirit. From what I understand so far, the subconscious mind communicates in symbols from dreams, visions, synchronicities, etc. So it’s about digging deep into your subconscious mind, interpreting what those symbols mean, and pulling those things up to the surface in the conscious mind where they can be worked with.

Anybody remember that video I, Pet Goat II? This is a screenshot from one of the frames. VK mentioned a while back something along the lines of humanity getting tricked into trading our 3rd eye for something. Maybe that’s another way of saying we lost direct contact with a very powerful part of ourselves

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
25 January, 01:11
In response BlockII to his Publication

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
25 January, 01:14
In response BlockII to his Publication
MK Ultra split the mind graphic?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 January, 11:32
I really do too VK! https://www.monroeinstitut...

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
25 January, 11:31

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 11:31
👀👀
Whoa having MAJOR déjà vue with this one!! Have we been here before VK..?? its very strong!! 🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
25 January, 11:29
Wow!! Replaying this over and over! Seems to subconsciously makes sense as if I know this, and understand this, but at this point, I don’t think I could repeat it to anyone else, and it would make sense!! 🤦‍♀️😬🤷‍♀️

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 January, 11:26
When my daughter was born, I was in hard labor for about eight hours. I never felt a single pain. I felt the contraction but more as a whirlwind but no pain. The delivering OB even asked me about it afterward. He said he could see it in my eyes. My eyes were vacant. I was following directions and responding to questions but somehow not there.
Is this kind of the same thing?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 11:23
Ohm 🙏🏼❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 January, 11:20
la verite les detruira 😎☝️17:17 John

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
25 January, 11:14
Gateway/Hemi-synch exolains the mass take over & degredation of the music industry

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
25 January, 11:03

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 January, 10:51
I am with you there.

Katherine Abbot @biblesinger
25 January, 10:24
Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Philippians 4:8
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Jeremiah 33:3
2 Corinthians 10:5
5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17 (MSG) Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it!
Colossians 3:2

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 January, 10:18