Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 January, 01:42
I just get this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
25 January, 11:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This topic is the reason I started going down the rabbit hole of Spiritual Alchemy, the Bicameral Mind, and the works of Carl Jung. People hear alchemy and think Philosopher’s Stone and turning lead into gold. But those are metaphors for the continual process of upgrading and refining your consciousness/spirit. From what I understand so far, the subconscious mind communicates in symbols from dreams, visions, synchronicities, etc. So it’s about digging deep into your subconscious mind, interpreting what those symbols mean, and pulling those things up to the surface in the conscious mind where they can be worked with.

Anybody remember that video I, Pet Goat II? This is a screenshot from one of the frames. VK mentioned a while back something along the lines of humanity getting tricked into trading our 3rd eye for something. Maybe that’s another way of saying we lost direct contact with a very powerful part of ourselves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
BlockII @BlockII
25 January, 01:37
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
If there’s truth to this, then I honestly have no idea how it happened or who did it. But we seem to know the “why”. It makes it much easier to control and influence people when we have to rely on external sources of guidance i.e. “experts”. Maybe thats why Idolatry was considered such a big sin. Because idolatry is looking for the wisdom/guidance/connection to God externally rather than internally