Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 January, 07:32
Boy when the masses find out who really is Ron DeSantis then “shit” will hit the fan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 January, 07:40
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Very curious this gets attention but i am not sure if it’s truth. Don’t know what to believe anymore. I just trust Trump and I believe there is a Great Awakening on the way for the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The real DeSantis was taken out long before Trump got to Florida with the temp government
He was rotten he knew about Disney
07:45 PM - Jan 24, 2023
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 January, 08:53
yeah I knew he knew How else could they do what they were doing they have been using him to draw out the rats

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 January, 08:53
yeah I knew he knew How else could they do what they were doing they have been using him to draw out the rats

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 January, 08:09
THE REAL DESANTIS WAS A BONESMAN

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 January, 08:06
Interesting. The strategic way *they* have their *players* positioned is quite something to behold.

They have obviously been planning for a very long time.
I have to believe the White Hats have been as well and are far more advanced at it than these knuckle draggers.

24 January, 09:24
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Brilliant 👏

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 January, 08:00
Thank you! I hope the public will be told someday! We all want to know everything. ❤️🇺🇸

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
Thank you! I hope the public will be told someday! We all want to know everything. ❤️🇺🇸

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 January, 08:01
🥺 sorry for the repeats!

24 January, 09:22
We have to know- we have to see the traitors executed
we cannot go forward till all lies are revealed