Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 January, 07:32
Boy when the masses find out who really is Ron DeSantis then “shit” will hit the fan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 January, 07:40
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Very curious this gets attention but i am not sure if it’s truth. Don’t know what to believe anymore. I just trust Trump and I believe there is a Great Awakening on the way for the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
24 January, 07:45
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
The real DeSantis was taken out long before Trump got to Florida with the temp government
He was rotten he knew about Disney

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
24 January, 08:00
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Thank you! I hope the public will be told someday! We all want to know everything. ❤️🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by Nana2021 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 January, 08:10
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. NO SWEAT