Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
04 March, 04:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i feel like he is an offworlder..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
04 March, 06:22
He has a gentle nature, from what I can see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olaf Koll @OlafK
04 March, 01:33
he is a big improvement for tech,for sure.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 March, 01:21
I like him ... I heard he is a big part of the plan

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
05 March, 10:04
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 March, 01:21
What’s interesting is tonight watching the movie “Vice” with Bruce willis about AI People in a grid of normal people so they can fulfill a fantasy without repercussions. Made through a genetically modified DNA?? Not sure why, but Elon has always come across as AI. Insert Space Force today and take control of “Their Grid”? Why did this hit me? A part in the “MOVIE” the mercenary for the grid talks about “When does a bird sing?” Add in more quotes....
*Jason Bourne (CIA/Dream)
*”These people are stupid”
*Their Grid?? “Alice & Wonderland”

What kind of movie are we really watching?

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
04 March, 01:14
For all of the moves and counter moves he has made i believe him to be a white Hat

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 March, 01:11
I 💚 #ElonMusk ♾♾♾ :)

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
04 March, 01:06
What does liking someone matter? Who does he work for? Who is his Master?

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
04 March, 12:47
I know of a small company supplier to Tesla... that Tesla never paid. it almost made them go bankrupt. 4 million dollars... Yes, I know the owner well of this small business because he is my husband. Elon’s Tesla is a cut-throat company that doesnt care who they hurt to get what they want. i hope one day he will make it right but im not holding my breath.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 12:46

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 12:45

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 March, 12:41
nope. elon gives off unmistakable vibes that have never "felt quite right".

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 March, 12:35
Like him a little bit more as days go by.
Just the "wife".

TS: 1932
#TheGreatAwakening

memes matter @NoComment
06 November, 03:50
I like him to, and also gather many dont

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 November, 03:49
I like ELON SINCE HE FOUND WAY TO GOD 😇

Its About what you SEE BY HEART

On ULTIMATE LEVEL OF CONCIOUSNESS aka OMEGA you saw EVERYONE BY GOD SIGHT. YOU CANNOT HIDE ANYTHINK OR ANYTHING ON 5D PLANE

THOSE, WHO JUDGE, WILL BE JUDGED

https://youtu.be/RA_LdzGfy...

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
09 February, 03:08
I don't know enough about him to know. My spirit gives me nothing. When the seamp is completely drained we'll know for sure who is who.

The American72 @TheAmerican72
08 February, 08:11
I feel that too many leftists hate Elon for me to hate him.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 February, 10:45
I don´t know why but I feel like Elon Musk and Barron Trump are connected somehow.

Jim McG @jimmcg1
08 February, 10:40
Just be careful as he is about to become insanely powerful.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
06 November, 03:52
In response Jim McG to his Publication
INSANELY POWERFULL IS, WHO CORRECTLY READING IN MATRIX AND PREDICT WHO DIED WHEN...😎

ELON IS JUST SCIENTIST😇😁😁😁

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 04:03
In response Jim McG to his Publication
man i can bench way more than elon im all swole n shit lol

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
08 February, 10:27
I'm on the fence watching

Gail ... @Gmw10279
08 February, 09:54
Elon is with us.. he's just a troll that loves trolling lol.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
08 February, 09:35
He'a cool ... grounded

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
08 February, 07:44
Elon who?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 February, 10:42
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
Elon Musk from Tesla

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
08 February, 07:32
Haven't followed - have heard stories. He said he has been through pain in his past. You can see that on his face in the way he speaks, cryptic. But in his answers he always seems to zero in on refined
premises.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 February, 07:24
just heard he will not take vaccine, says, "pandemic puts his faith at risk!"
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Donna Martin @Meme17
08 February, 07:21
I really like Elon too 😊. I do not judge people until real proof is given!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 February, 06:58
In 2016, Musk co-founded Neuralink, a neurotechnology start-up company to integrate the human brain with AI.

In 2016, Musk founded The Boring Company (TBC) to construct tunnels.

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
04 March, 01:19
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
So then who is Elon or what is Elon 🤔

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 February, 06:54
im with you.
joe rogan ft elon podcast 3h+ materia there; i feel people dont have a right to judge unless they listen to the whole interview (x2). made my mind up.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
08 February, 06:29
#weirdvibes Elon Musk.