Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 09:02
I can now see how my parents were spiritually abused, how I was, and now it’s happened to my children too. We endlessly seek answers in mind and body to the message we are not worthy, and try to gain control over what just has to flow. Degrees are drugs for the mind, drugs are degrees for the body, and the divinity reward we were after was inside of us all the time. Stopping the cycles takes patient work, and I am only just getting to grips with the problem. Everyone understands sexual or physical abuse. Spiritual abuse is normalised and even sold as desirable. We are such a collective mess, but this upheaval forces clarity and improvement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
22 January, 09:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Read and contemplate Psalms 23, 51, and 91. Read the book by Gregg Braden, The Divine Matrix. Know that we love you, Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I haven’t read a book in years. Have frens to talk to who do read Bible. Am basically an illiterate who writes a lot.
09:10 PM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 January, 08:36
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

It is life.
It is air.
It is hope.
It is love.
It is the most positive and holy vibe I know.

I think (a wild guess) all those hidden books document how much of a dissident Jesus was...... if we only knew.

I can not go a day without it.
Can't wait to find out.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 January, 09:59
You might enjoy the spoken version...
James Earl Jones does narration in one & there are sound efects,
like a "radio show" from b/f tv.
Just letting it swirl abound you, so that "deep calls unto deep" w/o activating the age-old conflicts wrt loyalty to a people group who instilled ANXIETY & GRIEF/felt a loss when an offspring expressed intellectual curiosity the community feared might undermine their cohesion
might be refreshing.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
26 January, 12:39
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
It is said,
& I know it is true,
GOD HAS NO "GRANDCHILDREN",
only CHILDREN.
MANY people hang w/ CHRISTIANS
for a variety of reasons,
but JESUS is quite "cut & dried"
wrt NECESSITY of answering to HIM.
Tho fearsome, it IS FREEING to address
what we dread,
b/c HE HAS conquered sin & degradation, hatred & infamy,
the worst twisting of the BEST offering
humankind was ever gonna receive,
essentially the 2nd Adam...
listen to Handel's "Messiah" for quickie gestalt.

Martin Buber said he believed
GOD's question will BE, "WHY wouldn't YOU be YOU?"

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 January, 09:21
You are very likable Martin.

You speak truths that some of us can't put into words. Spiritual abuse is the perfect phrase. Trusting ourselves enough to let go of the crap we were sold is proving very difficult. At least for me.🙏💗