Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can now see how my parents were spiritually abused, how I was, and now it’s happened to my children too. We endlessly seek answers in mind and body to the message we are not worthy, and try to gain control over what just has to flow. Degrees are drugs for the mind, drugs are degrees for the body, and the divinity reward we were after was inside of us all the time. Stopping the cycles takes patient work, and I am only just getting to grips with the problem. Everyone understands sexual or physical abuse. Spiritual abuse is normalised and even sold as desirable. We are such a collective mess, but this upheaval forces clarity and improvement.
09:02 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 January, 10:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Aloha Martin
I am proud of you for doing the work
People don't want to do the work that is needed to move forward.
It's not an easy path it's a necessary path. Who knew.
Damnnn When it rains, it snows,
Learned behavior. Break the cycle of learned behavior, phew not easy
πŸ€—πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹β˜€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 January, 09:57
Hope springs eternal.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
22 January, 09:51
Who do you blame once your parents die? (No answer here)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 January, 09:58
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
You forgive them as you forgive yourself.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 January, 09:25
Established churches, especially ones with a political agenda do this.

#MAGA

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 January, 09:24
Dang! You nailed that, once again Martin!

So True! I think that brings us back to the Pineal Gland? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I was severely (emotionally abused) by my EX Narcissist husband (C-PTSD)πŸ€ͺ. Can’t dream unless I take Gaba, I feel it helps my brain in a Spiritual way as well! May help reconnect some abused brain waves for you as well? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

β€œEssentially, GABA is the neurotransmitter that works to keep the nervous system cool, calm, and collected. This neurotransmitter is particularly significant in helping veterans heal from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) because this condition often results in disruptive symptoms.”.

Ken Mac @KenMac
22 January, 09:21
Great wisdom here. πŸ‘

Ken Mac @KenMac
Great wisdom here. πŸ‘

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 January, 09:20
Vipassana Meditation changed my game 90%, but getting back into society over time sucked me back in over that time. This πŸ’© is brutal.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
clarity brings truth.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 09:20
Well done, an enlightening realization.

πŸ™πŸΈπŸ’œ

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
22 January, 09:13
We all come from dysfunctional families to some degree. It's up to us to heal ourselves so the familiar dysfunction doesn't perpetuate in our children's DNA. Spiritual damage too. You're doing good work, Martin. Half the work I've done was during my daughter's formative years and yet when i found my soul and cleared the damage I showed her a better way of life. She then cleared her DNA of the trauma.

Silver Cat @silvercat
22 January, 09:06
Read and contemplate Psalms 23, 51, and 91. Read the book by Gregg Braden, The Divine Matrix. Know that we love you, Martin!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 09:10
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I haven’t read a book in years. Have frens to talk to who do read Bible. Am basically an illiterate who writes a lot.