Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have put a Promethean effort into intellectual deconstruction of Q vs MSM. Now realise that I lacked necessary spiritual foundations and care/support/guidance. You seek balance, but body cannot provide it, no matter how excessive the endeavours; just unbalances you more. Had to overcome a lot of programming and allergic reactions to let myself “look up”. Resolves the extreme alienation I was feeling with the world; need a unifying container to reconcile my own crazies with world big crazies. High price to “get it”, but only in worldly terms. Can see the path at long last. Not about abandoning mind and body pleasures but only doing it in ways aligned to the holy. If I find myself back on Twitter soon then my purpose and message is very different to the one I left behind, barring art and beauty.
01:43 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
alan candt @candtalan
23 January, 10:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Looking inward, giving consciousness a bit of time to settle, forms of meditation etc invaluable. meditation of no special format, almost daydreaming. 'If a thought comes in... just let it carry on, and OUT...' Love, thanks, and keep going

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
22 January, 08:16
The Holy Family: Beauty, Truth, Goodness....

I have the deepest respect for you, Martin! The way you are willing and able to articulate your inner world is utterly heroic and inspiring! You have the enormous gift (and it may be somewhat of a curse as well, I suspect...) to express exactly what so many of us are feeling. By showing us your process of growth you help us gain a new perspective on ours. May the Holy Spirit fill you and be with you always!!!! Thank you, Martin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 08:29
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
I have behaved badly, but paid attention to the self-harm process and its spiritual foundations. Am learning about childhood spiritual abuse… the invisible cousin of rhe other better known types.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 January, 08:02
Well, “intellectual deconstruction of Q vs MSM”....since MSM has no intellectualism, maybe that was the issue? ❤️😆☺️😚

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
22 January, 06:23
I had no clue the path existed at the start and also through the majority of my journey.

Maybe if the path appears hidden at the start of our journeys, us not seeing the path and then finally recognising the path is part of the journey.

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
22 January, 03:18
By viewing things from the upper room (higher frequency) do we discern and sense properly.

I don’t always but I am aware now.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 January, 02:31
We are spiritual beings and therefore have a need for spiritual connections. Being connected to others who have been resurrected from spiritual death to spiritual life through a belief and trust in God is essential. Soul connections have the most profound effect on us. When we are spiritually alive we can see and understand so much more. We receive discernment via this spirit in us. We can even appreciate the beauty around us for instance, even on a rainy, cloudy day. Our perspective on life goes from our focus on ourselves, our wants etc. to a focus on what will bring harmony, peace, truth to this worldly life we have been given. The things of the world have less appeal and we yearn more for peace, truth, rest, understanding, a simpler life. We yearn for spiritual growth and for others to have what we have found. 😇

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 02:20
The Kingdom is inside, that is Source...the Creator, your soul, that connection can't be taken away.

Our ego, the connection to the physical realm, tends to get in the way.

Not a single human manifestation is perfect; seek out Source for guidance on a daily basis.

Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 02:07
Study LAW and Physics to life force, you have more than you may know.
Answers to spirituality=energy in physics.
Dan Winter a real beauty.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 January, 02:06
This next chapter is truly the best.

#BlessUp

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
22 January, 02:04
I love you Martin. God be with you!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
22 January, 01:54
Fook IT
only God Can Judge You…KeK
🐝U 4only U

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
FACT.

#BlessUp

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 01:46
THIS TRUTH !!! OUR PATH WITH GOD IS NARROW BUT OUR REWARDS ARE BROAD AND NEVER ENDING THANK YOU LORD !!!!!!

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank You Abba Father.