Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 January, 01:43
I have put a Promethean effort into intellectual deconstruction of Q vs MSM. Now realise that I lacked necessary spiritual foundations and care/support/guidance. You seek balance, but body cannot provide it, no matter how excessive the endeavours; just unbalances you more. Had to overcome a lot of programming and allergic reactions to let myself “look up”. Resolves the extreme alienation I was feeling with the world; need a unifying container to reconcile my own crazies with world big crazies. High price to “get it”, but only in worldly terms. Can see the path at long last. Not about abandoning mind and body pleasures but only doing it in ways aligned to the holy. If I find myself back on Twitter soon then my purpose and message is very different to the one I left behind, barring art and beauty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
alan candt @candtalan
Looking inward, giving consciousness a bit of time to settle, forms of meditation etc invaluable. meditation of no special format, almost daydreaming. 'If a thought comes in... just let it carry on, and OUT...' Love, thanks, and keep going
10:32 AM - Jan 23, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by candtalan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from alan candt, click on at the bottom under it