Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Cook corn bread or use that skillet as a weapon, whatever it takes to get the job done.
01:32 PM - Jan 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
23 January, 04:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
some of us raised ourselves..not to take sheit...from anyone😏😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 04:33
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Right on, and it is in our dna, between the Irish, Polish, Slovakian, and lil bit of Cherokee, PLUS my dad, ain't no part of me afraid of a confrontation if one must be had.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 January, 04:28
that a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 January, 04:32
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 January, 04:21
THATS FUNNY YOU SAID THAT I RAISED MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER BY MYSELF FROM THE TIME SHE WAS 7 AND SHE TELLS PEOPLE I RAISED HER TO BE A MAN, SHE TAKES NO SHIT FROM ANYONE. I TAUGHT HER TO SHOOT FISH FARM AND THINK FOR HERSELF BECAUSE I WOULDNT BE AROUND FOREVER TO PROTECT AND TAKE CARE OF HER

23 January, 04:27
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
That is so awesome!!! Huge deal, daddies, to their daughters. Yep, take care of it all. Chief used to show me car maintenance etc. My dad gave me my backbone, and necessity my fighting skills.

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
22 January, 04:55
Grandma is the one that gave me my iron skillets of different size's.

23 January, 04:13
In response Tazz 1776 to her Publication
Heck yeah, and the longer seasoned the better they are!!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
22 January, 01:46
I think I feel song coming on!

22 January, 02:14
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
You will fookin rock it sistah, please post when your done. Fookin awesome.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 January, 01:42
🤗 yep!

22 January, 01:45
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Like mama said, also, you be strong, but my daddy was a gambler and taught me how to play......