Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 January, 01:32
Cook corn bread or use that skillet as a weapon, whatever it takes to get the job done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 January, 04:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
THATS FUNNY YOU SAID THAT I RAISED MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER BY MYSELF FROM THE TIME SHE WAS 7 AND SHE TELLS PEOPLE I RAISED HER TO BE A MAN, SHE TAKES NO SHIT FROM ANYONE. I TAUGHT HER TO SHOOT FISH FARM AND THINK FOR HERSELF BECAUSE I WOULDNT BE AROUND FOREVER TO PROTECT AND TAKE CARE OF HER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
That is so awesome!!! Huge deal, daddies, to their daughters. Yep, take care of it all. Chief used to show me car maintenance etc. My dad gave me my backbone, and necessity my fighting skills.
04:27 PM - Jan 23, 2023
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 January, 04:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
YEP SHE HAS 5 KIDS OF HER OWN AND RAISING THEM THE WAY I RAISED HER PLUS SHE PACKS A 45

23 January, 04:34
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
THAT is how ya raise the next generation of patriots that is fookin awesome. GOD bless you real patriot men.