Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Part of me feels normal and fully functional. Another part is unwell and traumatised from (attempted) mass murder via psychological warfare and seeing so many friends and family succumb.

Any kind of interaction with authorities that took part is laden with dread. Silly simple admin stuff has me completely frozen. I stuck myself out there on behalf of this plan to save humanity, no regrets, can still see it unfolding. The silent and invisible weapons deny you the obvious bleeding wounds, so there is a secondary effect of belittling the actuality of getting injured.

Some of the usual supports one might turn to (priests, therapists, coaches) will harm you by being brainwashed themselves. Self-medication of the soul pain (alcohol, drugs, pharma) never goes well, makes it worse even, and that’s experience talking.

Relief that lasts is through having witnesses to the suffering (like AU and close frens) who themselves connect to the divine. Although maybe a pet helps… not tried it!
05:20 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
22 January, 05:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
All very true Martin but there are more of us than their are of them regardless of their bluster their losing their ass every day THAT is a fact don't let them deceive you Goliath bragged and blustered right up to the point the STONE ENTERED HIS BRAIN then no more bragging!

We must polish our stones its just about time for the fall! The plan was created by God and given to the Q team it cannot fail only our indifference and ignorance creates our fear don't give in don't ever stop trusting God!

Our pets are closer to our HOPES than sometimes we are, having them restores us in ways we don't yet understand but God does. Faith in God strenthens that bound even more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 January, 04:49
You are a warrior of the light, and I call you friend. You're the first person I followed on Twat and I was honored when you followed me right back. As God is my witness I will meet you one day, as I feel us kindreds in this muck and mire. And consider a doG Martin-they protect us in the spiritual and physical realms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
22 January, 10:50
Definitely an animal friend. They don't care about the external habbenings just their immediate surroundings and present time.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 January, 12:29
Jesus Christ is FAITHFUL to Carry us through ALL pains in His Loving Arms. i have been PRAYING for you, Martin. You have God's Holy Spirit now & He will GUIDE & HEAL you. You are God's Inspiration for the hurting to Never give up & Trust God. "I Will RESTORE you to Health and HEAL your wounds... I Will RESTORE the Fortunes..., Declares the LORD... "So there is HOPE for your Future, Declares the LORD." Jeremiah 30:17-18 & 31:17. God Spoke from the past to us TODAY! 17 means Total Victory! God AWESOMELY BLESS you, Martin. We All Love you & are DECLARING Miracles & Healings & Prosperity for you & All who are hurting in Jesus's Name. ❤🙏❤

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 January, 08:01
thanks for making me feel not alone in any if this Martin , a inspiration to us all keepin it real .

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
21 January, 06:49
A volte i soliti supporti sono dei "falsi profeti". Oltre a noi stessi, i veri supporti arrivano in maniera inaspettata e non prevista.....sono tutto intorno a noi, basta vederli.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
21 January, 06:25
At this point, I talk to God and my dogs more than my family and friends.

Terrifying Truth Teller @Keelyg
21 January, 08:53
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
same

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
24 January, 09:46
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 January, 06:04
Martin, your words ring true for me. It is indeed psychological torture to have to endure the backstage machinations designed for that very purpose. What should be simple interactions turn into nightmares.
It makes me ill realizing my so called freedom is an illusion. Learning (for many years now) all the hellish things of the world is torture because of the scope.
I am grateful for anons more than I can say.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 January, 06:00
I keep mostly to myself now & struggle with basic admin & tasks that were always a breeze for me in the past...a disconnect to the old matrix perhaps.

I keep thinking I need to get a pet...yet, not sure if I will stay in NZ... so taking a pet on & then having to let it go like the last time I got a kitten when I lived in Ibiza, then ended up leaving 6 months later to retutn to NZ.

Law & Physics @physics171
21 January, 06:00
You are not alone Martin.
Not an easer journey to stand in light battling, exposing an inherently corrupt dark human trafficking system.
Dark forces are fighting for their lives as well, darkness is being brought to the surface.

The journey with self is real and most certainly can be painful.
Not many will stand next to others when the going gets tough cracking at the system of human trafficking.
Many will fold, run, take up as a coward, so much on the line.
Example who really values our rights as LAW and is doing something about this.
Even on AU there really is not many that seem to care about LAW and how to defend the rights of themselves as well as others, rather filling moments begging for assistance, starving still for a hive mind, wanting to feel connected makes sense and can feel good, though who really stands up for our rights with proper process, Dues Process of LAW?
England Common LAW is perhaps a little different than United States of America.

21 January, 06:03

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
*Due Process of LAW *

21 January, 06:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
There are foundations of Law that do not change, inherent from birth, Natural Law and there is a physics to life force that can back up law as foundations to protect our natural rights.
Its a corrupt system that most of humanity is still supporting one way or another.
It's messed up.
How to get things through to people that our rights are the law and there is a certain process that is to be used.
United States of America has the most prominent and logical system of LAW on earth and yet there is only one teaching this, one that gets things enough to teach this in the public?
Some are shackled and do not have the military support as Kirk Pendergrass has, of Kirks Law corner.
Kirk seems Far more connected to an inside team than he lets on, though there are so many dots to connect.
For those that want to learn, here are some links.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 January, 05:57
It is emotionally and spiritually draining. That’s why God put forth his strongest warriors, you being a huge part of our strength too Martin.

Have you ever entertained Ayahuasca? A decades worth of inner healing can be accomplished in 6 hours. It’s not looking outside of oneself, rather a unbiased 3rd person view of traumas experienced. The healing and processing takes place internally. It is said that 7 lineages can be healed within each ceremony.

AU is a place we can go on our darkest days & not leave lifted up. The vibes are so contagious.

#WRWY

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 06:05
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I did it once, all on my own. A difficult experience, although it takes away fear of death. If I was to do some healing paychedelics, better the softer end with shrooms.

TonyG @TonyG
21 January, 05:52
Truth 👊

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
21 January, 05:45
Anything that brings levity is my goal. I think a pet is the answer. I accidently have two kittens. One is part Maine Coon. She is pretty cool and acts like a dog. She runs to the door and stretches her fat belly as her paws inch up the door when I come home. The other one is a tabby very sweet. She runs all around destroying things, but it's still funny.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
Both help. My dogs are really three of my best friends. We are together over 90% of the time.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 January, 05:39
Pet recommended . Hope med beds are true they are going to be needed .

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 January, 05:36
I definitely feel traumatized.

Not Important @Notimportant
21 January, 05:35
On your next photo shoot walk...if an orphaned kitty cat crosses you'll know why 👍🏻☀️✨

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 January, 05:34
Its a must now. We can only trust ourself. I have skipped my whole entourage. Except my shepherd! My dog in wartime. I believe animals are in better shape than we are these days. Great mirror.

< pictintheround

Angie Mac @AngieMac
At times I go into what I call “vaporlock”; I can’t move forward. Then God puts this verse in my head. So thankful for you, Martin!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Vaporlock, That description is most excellent.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Wait, what? Never tried a pet? You know Dog is God mirrored? There is a reason for that! We love our people and love unconditionally. Give a dog a try. We are calming, and fun to snuggle up to! 🐕🐶

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 January, 05:30
I relate 100%

Stella Bella @NasNas
21 January, 05:30
Definitely a cat... they are the best stress relievers and give so much❤️ would not know what to do without my siamese.

22 January, 07:26
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Cats also are heavily contaminated with parasites.

wht 2.0 @wht
21 January, 05:26
Had always been a dog person but cats have grown on me. Have just the one cat now and he's probably a much bigger help to me than I realize ... and he can make do for a few days if I want to get away.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
21 January, 05:25
So true! I believe a pet really does help! Have had them in the past...but not willing to be tied down at the moment. I think I will eventually get one, again. Right now, I sometimes watch animal videos that touch my heart...and often make me laugh out loud. I need something happy/good to lift my spirit when it is down.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
21 January, 05:25
They are a good distraction and make it all a bit less painful. They live by a different creed which helps lol.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 05:24
My dog is my everything, Martin. I felt you Channeling my inner thoughts for the past 3 years as I read that. Seems youre in my head lately. I love U brother. ❤