Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Every identity other than “divine” is a trap to divide and conquer. The enemy tricks you by offering a choice of identities to define your worth, and you go comparison shopping, forgetting you already have the perfect one.
01:43 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 January, 11:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I've heard it called "foreclosing" our options,
to fall in love w/ what we perceive ONE's
idealized self to be,
(then have to go around tidying⬆️ all the debris that doesn't "fit" that narrative... is that not just another form of idolatry & bondage?)

When Jesus told his apostles to travel w/o visible means of support, but in pairs, it was to crash the way humans cling to things & social conventions/status for allaying anxiety, defining HOW they are doing.

But when THAT's toxic, don't expect HIM to grant you an en exemption to stay comfy & impress people w/ your purity & insightfulness.

$ $ power're what my family fight like animals over. I became a physician, but worked in a way that side-stepped accumulated wealth. I willingly upped the ante, watching the EFFECT on these pagans. I'm STILL watching... @ very least, I have the fluidity & freedom of DAILY walking along the path of life, NO holds barred, w/ the KING, our CREATOR, who invites us to "come &follow me".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
22 January, 10:22
Romans 8:9
“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
22 January, 04:05
There will come a day that many will realize the energy that animates this body never dies it just moves on. I look forward to the day Martin. God Bless.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 January, 02:56
So true, well said Matin 😍

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
21 January, 06:47
So very, very true NO identity in all creation compares to the resurrected identity of God's signed DNA within you, God himself put his personal stamp of approval within you ONLY YOU CAN IGNORE THAT and some do every time they look elsewhere for external replacements of God approval!

THAT is what Sin's nature does it pushes you to deny God's ownership in favor of lesser owners whatever or whoever they may be!

WHO YOU ARE was predetermined in your DNA which contains 12 generations of you family line within it but more importantly it literally has it's creators NAME on it: YHWH

Genesis 1:26

“And Elohim (meaning God and His Archangels) said, Let US make mankind (jinn and humans) in OUR image, after OUR likeness”

Law & Physics @physics171
21 January, 04:55
Divine, grace, Spirit, Energy, many names, labels for the same...
feels you are getting closer to source energy.
Like All religions, Divide and conquer.
Like the term GOD, Divide and conquer, billions of differing beliefs, dividing humanity a unified field of energy, or some using the term quantum entanglement, collective conscious, we are all part of the same energy...
💜🙏💥

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 January, 04:54
YES! I am finally beginning to innerstand this 🙏❤️🙌🏼

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
21 January, 02:48
💝😍💯

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 January, 02:34
I identify as taking NO shit....oof the NWO.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 January, 01:55
THIS !!! GOD BLESSES US EACH FOR OUR OWN TALENTS WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD HIS BLESSINGS WE JUST HAVE TO TRUST AND HAVE FAITH IN OUR INDIVIDUAL TRUTH THAT GOD HAS GIVEN EACH OF US AMEN ALL WISDOM COMES FROM GOD AND HIS WORD ........... IT IS IN US ALL ............

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
21 January, 01:53
thats why anons are spiritual power houses

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
21 January, 01:48
Amen, Martin.