Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 January, 01:43
Every identity other than “divine” is a trap to divide and conquer. The enemy tricks you by offering a choice of identities to define your worth, and you go comparison shopping, forgetting you already have the perfect one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
I've heard it called "foreclosing" our options,
to fall in love w/ what we perceive ONE's
idealized self to be,
(then have to go around tidying⬆️ all the debris that doesn't "fit" that narrative... is that not just another form of idolatry & bondage?)

When Jesus told his apostles to travel w/o visible means of support, but in pairs, it was to crash the way humans cling to things & social conventions/status for allaying anxiety, defining HOW they are doing.

But when THAT's toxic, don't expect HIM to grant you an en exemption to stay comfy & impress people w/ your purity & insightfulness.

$ $ power're what my family fight like animals over. I became a physician, but worked in a way that side-stepped accumulated wealth. I willingly upped the ante, watching the EFFECT on these pagans. I'm STILL watching... @ very least, I have the fluidity & freedom of DAILY walking along the path of life, NO holds barred, w/ the KING, our CREATOR, who invites us to "come &follow me".
11:56 AM - Jan 22, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it