Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I decided it didn't matter what quality of photos I made, as long as I went out and created something to get myself out of the funky dumps.
07:38 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
21 January, 10:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin you were born to create.
You were born to inspire.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 January, 07:44
Martin I just wanna say I do look at and appreciate you and your photos. There is a rare chance that I will ever be able to travel outside the US. Because you are who you are, you interact and connect with us, your photos make it somewhat real for me. You help me travel when I cant. I Thank You and Love You for You being You.
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
20 January, 08:08
Before the truth came out pictures, of a world still sleeping, still not knowing of the genocite. I cant wait to: your photos of The truth is out photos. BeBest Light✨&LQVE💗 @MartinGeddes TheBestIsYetToCome

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
20 January, 07:58
💙

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 January, 07:55
I appreciate seeing your country like this. I should do it too, all of us should. What are your favorite views you can see in your nearby vicinity from your home's location people? I live close to this place. I can see it from my yard. I'll have to get my photos off of two other drives I have from a crashed PC they are all on now, but this is a good show of what the area around where I live looks like. Maybe a local small-town world tour in pictures will help get you out of your own head?
https://www.google.com/map...

Pink Totter @Totter
20 January, 07:43
Thanks Martin, needed some light today... beautiful!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
20 January, 07:40
❤️ I think it's a great way to get out of the "funky dumps" ☺️