Martin Geddes @martingeddes
If any part of your life is shameful and secret, then you cannot be whole. This is the price of sin: our fracturing from a man into personas. My growth challenge is swapping regret for repentance. The smallest step down the path of accountability relieves you of guilt, although you have to keep going.

You can probably imagine the challenges of the urban gay scene as a place with endless opportunities for bad company and misadventure. I was just striking out in a saner direction when Covid hit and all benevolent venues shut. We all poison ourselves in some way, even if just sugar. Lockdowns were a gift to sickness.

It took one person, a dear friend and confidante, to show me true love… for me to be receptive to taking a higher path. Until you experience the higher vibe, you go round and round the same hunt for fake peace or temporary oblivion. I can’t judge the jabbed for foolish choices, having my own. I can only help to light the route away from self-destruction.
08:44 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
20 January, 09:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine

Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be

Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love (oh oh)
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?

~Artist: Steve Winwood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 03:01
❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 January, 07:19
When I was in the 9th grade I began taking a Latin class. Our teacher was an older woman, of whom, we privately declared must have taught Julius Caesar, himself! She would often, appropriately respond to situations, "Confession is good for the soul, but at times, hard on the reputation."

After years of contemplating her statement, I knew the latter portion is only true for the small-minded observer, who undoubtedly has unconfessed guilt of his own..

Confession is the first step to wholeness. It is a pattern in the Scriptures-- Confess your sins one to another, and pray for one another that you may be healed, (Reference James 5:16)

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
19 January, 10:33
Completely understand!!
Non related buy my 2nd son will be Martin.
Max and Marty...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 January, 09:33
martin--- no man is an island...no man stands alone.
its good you are talking. but maybe you should go see someone who is a professional...and maybe a person of the cloth.
what you write is very deep.
im reading in between the lines. cant help it.

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
19 January, 10:35
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Nice point but he is on an island and basically alone.
He just needs good people around him.
Positive energy will attract that.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 January, 09:12
Well said sir

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 January, 09:05
"swapping regret for repentance" beautiful!!!!!
and needed thank you

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 09:02
march 7 2020, ~1 week before all the covid shit hit, i sat in my car at a red light, staring at a concrete wall ahead of me. figured when that light turned green i could probably hit 40-45 before i made contact - and obviously i’d be smart about it - no seatbelt, maybe lean my chin into the steering wheel a little.
light turned green and i just sat there. broke down in tears and made a phone call for someone to come pick me up.

a series of really bad decisions, wholly my own, led me there, and im glad i went through that.

only now as i look back do i realize what i was fighting was so much bigger than myself. i don’t think there’s any coincidence in the timing - i knew a lot before 2020, and much of why i felt how i did was for lack of hope for anything positive - how could there be? Q came to me about 3 weeks later - i can still remember spending the next two nights without sleeping, reading through drops.

i drive through that traffic light every day.
fuck that wall.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
20 January, 02:43
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Grateful you are here! I've experienced the loss of a few close to me in that way. Even after 27 years, in some quiet moments I feel the sadness for what could of been for them. We are all vital. The importance of us here, now is not a coincidence. It is part of God, the one True Creator's vision and an for us.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 03:01
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Thank you for being here with us. We need you with us for this to work and God made sure he got you here. 🙏❣️🙏

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
19 January, 09:01
THIS:
If any part of your life is shameful and secret, then you cannot be whole.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
19 January, 08:53
Your posts make me want to start a phone Network chain ❤️🙏 Back when telegram first started out I felt like it was really good true patriots talking and venting and helping each other before it was infiltrated. It got me through some of my darkest days when I first learned the truth about the illuminati, children etc. etc. We are each other's salvation at this point with the grace of God. And I just heard someone explain the other day what the true term "Grace" was and it humbled me 🙏