Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 08:44
If any part of your life is shameful and secret, then you cannot be whole. This is the price of sin: our fracturing from a man into personas. My growth challenge is swapping regret for repentance. The smallest step down the path of accountability relieves you of guilt, although you have to keep going.

You can probably imagine the challenges of the urban gay scene as a place with endless opportunities for bad company and misadventure. I was just striking out in a saner direction when Covid hit and all benevolent venues shut. We all poison ourselves in some way, even if just sugar. Lockdowns were a gift to sickness.

It took one person, a dear friend and confidante, to show me true love… for me to be receptive to taking a higher path. Until you experience the higher vibe, you go round and round the same hunt for fake peace or temporary oblivion. I can’t judge the jabbed for foolish choices, having my own. I can only help to light the route away from self-destruction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 January, 09:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
martin--- no man is an island...no man stands alone.
its good you are talking. but maybe you should go see someone who is a professional...and maybe a person of the cloth.
what you write is very deep.
im reading in between the lines. cant help it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
Nice point but he is on an island and basically alone.
He just needs good people around him.
Positive energy will attract that.
10:35 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMHuff98 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alex Rogan, click on at the bottom under it