Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have to remind myself that the people still paying me on Substack while I take a break need me to be well more than they need me to urgently write. The multiplying traumas of this war have inflicted real damage on me, to which I have added plenty of self-inflicted wounds. I would prefer to be visibly productive, but the work right now is to sever unhealthy places, relationships, and habits. Takes all I have got, and still feel wobbly.

Whatever my wastes and woes, humanity has had a pretty reasonable deal out of me for 5 years. What I have had to do is very abnormal, and there is a point where you degrade rather than develop from being stressed and stretched. Have plenty to say when the time is right. Need to stabilise myself and my living conditions before turning the creative output back on.

My crazy + world crazy = too much crazy.
07:45 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 January, 08:01
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
praying for you Martin .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
19 January, 11:40
🙏 🙏 coming your way Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kaye Revels @WKayeR
19 January, 11:38
🙏

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
19 January, 10:08
Are you keeping a personal journal? It helps to write it down, the worse of it all... get it out and leave it there, move on to find things that bring you peace. After enough time, go back to read it... might be something worth sharing, if not make a bonfire and watch it burn.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Ken Mac @KenMac
19 January, 08:25
“I have to remind myself that the people still paying me on Substack while I take a break need me to be well more than they need me to urgently write.”

Correct 👍

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 January, 08:23
🙏😇😘KNOW NO MATTER WHAT OR WHO IS THERE OR NOT THERE FOR YOU GOD STANDS WITH YOU EVERYDAY ALL DAY AND WHEN YOU CAN'T STAND AND MUST REST REST IN HIS LOVING ARMS AND HE WILL CARRY YOU ONWARD AND UPWARD WHILE YOU STAND AGAIN FOR YOURSELF AND THEN FOR OTHERS ...... THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GODS LOVE GODS PEACE GODS REST AND GODS WISDOM .. LOVE YOU BROTHER

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 January, 08:19
After a while, no matter how well you try to protect or guard yourself - it seeps in
So it's time to take that break & find something that fulfills rather than stresses or makes you crazy
Like your photography, for instance - maybe that or something else you haven't really done in a while which may be calling you
Blessings to you ❤️

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
19 January, 08:05
My husband took off from work for two years during his awakening/covid. My future son in law (who is a popular You Tuber) has been dragging this past year as his life was upended as well. He recently did a video about his journey and he had an outpouring of love in 24 hrs from his supporters and fans. I love my husband more everyday for getting his soul straightened out and aligned with mine. All will be forgiven and you'll be welcomed back and cheered for working on yourself. Nothing is more attractive than a man who owns his issues and works to resolve them. You are loved and worthy and it's never too late.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 January, 08:01
This week, if the sun shines, I want you to face the sun and let the light shine on your face. Feel the heat and warmth of the rays. That always makes me feel the healing power of GOD. That and water. You're going through a lot of changes. Magnesium will help you right now. I call it my wonder supplement. Just focus on Martin right now. Surround yourself with healing music or sounds of nature. Pray. I too am dealing with anxiety and emotional changes. I realize that for so many years I have been nurturing and caring for my family and my own needs have been pushed aside. It hits you in the face when you go through such trying times and your heart is hurting. These times certainly are trying humanity's soul. Many times I have felt on edge and don't know how to fix it. Lately this singer Victor Thompson calms my spirit. He voice seems to melt my anxiety away. Be patient with yourself right now and just focus on you Martin. We're not going anywhere. Sending love Patriot.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
19 January, 07:53
Martin do you get to see/interact with people on a regular basis? I have found that when I am in my deepest darkest places in the last few years it's when I'm not getting interaction with other positive energies ❤️🙏 I resist a lot but I'm still forced to go to work and then sometimes I do get something good out of that- from just simple human beings (awake or not)
❤️People Need People ❤️

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 08:08
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
I fell badly when I isolated myself and a key supporter was temporarily cut off. Am learning to trust more people with my struggles. Letting go of one who was acting as an enabler.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
19 January, 08:13
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
I have also been obsessed with photography since approximately the year 1981 (I believe) when I got my first polaroid camera. I have blessed my family/friends with my obsession of documenting everything we have ever done. Looking back I don't even remember the majority of the times even taking a camera with me but yet looking through my photo boxes I see I was always taking photos and it was way before that kind of crap was even cool!! My kids are spoiled rotten with tens of thousands of photos and videos but I have made it my purpose in life to share sports photos and family photos and sharing on Facebook with my junior high school and high school friends moments that they never saw before. It's very, very, very time consuming but its a love and a blessing from God 🙏🎥 also P.S. I am actually not very talented. I think early on God just blessed me with letting my photos turn out but my daughter now has the true gift and had a bunch of her friends in high school want to take their senio

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 January, 07:51
i can understand that.
try and hang in there.
treat yourself more kindly.
we are harder on ourselves at times.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
19 January, 07:50
God Bless you Martin. Take your time to heal and be free.

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
19 January, 07:48
you are loved and protected

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
19 January, 07:48
🙏🙏🙏 Praying for you, Martin! We all are! And we will be here for you always. Take all the time you need. Love you and your work! Many blessings to you, friend!!