Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Biggest mistake I made in this war… thinking that I could defer addressing my own sh*t until the stress of the public awakening was done. The spiritual battle starts inside of you; trying to serve two masters eventually rips you up. Am a bit of “walking wounded” at the moment, lots of overdue personal change to face. Have to cut ties to all people and things that bind me to the dysfunctional worldly ways. I was waiting for the outer world to do the work for me, and it failed miserably. Now it is harder because the upheaval is near. Never too late to repent and seek a new start.
11:54 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 January, 05:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You're not alone, Martin. Shit went down big time at my house in 2021. It was not pretty.
Now I realize that so much good has come out of that time of suffering. I am glad it happened. 🙏
Sending love, brother. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
20 January, 04:04
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Yeah, Spring 2021 was rough. The big Red Pills had to be taken then. Reached out for God and the Holy Spirit found me.

It did start internally - can't do good without a clean house. So stopped doing lots of stuff at that time. Once the actual reality set in, most of that felt pointless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 January, 04:04
We all made so many mistakes, and we all did so many stupid things. But live is for learning these lessons. So forgive yourself and clean up these sad feelings. Start tomorow your new YOU! You can do it, and you have good talents.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 03:37
💖 we see you growing😊🎇🎇 once you sort your shit, you start to forgive yourself, the it starts to fade away😉 so refreshing. #SoulWork #KeepGoing

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
19 January, 02:17
Try to read Romans 7... and maybe the Book of Galatians. Brush the enemy off your shoulder and get back in the fight. Don't let his lies slow you down!
Amazing Grace!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
19 January, 02:06
I AM PRAYING FOR YOU GOD GIVES USE STRENGTH AND GROWTH IN OUR REPENTANCE AND LOVE FAITH GRACE AND MERCY
YOU ARE A STRONG PERSON MARTIN WE ARE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT GOD SURROUNDS YOU WITH LOVE

1 John 1:9 KJV

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

https://stillfaith.com/top...

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
19 January, 01:45
Martin, I believe that was a deception the enemy of our souls used against many of us. He convinced us so subtly, his foremost way, I believe. We thought we would give this effort everything we had and then it would all be better and we could get back to our normal lives. However, we discovered that the evil was so vast and deep that it was going to take much more time and effort than we first thought. Now we have to try to pick up the pieces and learn how to fight this darkness AND become the best human that we can be. I believe Jesus is always there to help us in our recovery and in pushing forward. I am so glad that God brought you across our path here at AU.

judi jones @justj88
19 January, 01:41
❤️so close now to great things happening ...rest a while martin we will all be still here for your next masterpiece...........🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
19 January, 01:39
🙏🙏🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
19 January, 01:36
❤️🤗🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 January, 01:35
Did you ever imagine you would be a spiritual teacher?
♥🙏🥰
God is so great 🥳🎆

Night Shift @kekerista
19 January, 01:34
Yup
I'd say that'd do it Martin.
You summed up in words exactly what I was yelling to myself about myself last night. For as smart as we are........smh. Damn it.
Now, the battle will be not making another excuse.
We are out of days.
Le sigh.
In solidarity,
the other oar

Water Mark @Watermark
19 January, 01:26
Introspection is a garden to weed and tend, Martin. You'll never be 'done'.

A neglected garden often hides all sorts of quiet treasures previously hidden by a veil of (less than you may fear) rank weeds.

Each day new information clears the focus of your world/self/spiritual views. Occasionally the image resolves into something you didn't expect and you have to bin large portions of your comfortable complacencies Other times the focus shows you something you've always known but hadn't acknowledged.

A new perspective sometimes reveals more than a green landscape with 2 articles of white laundry on a clothesline and a reddish brown canoe slipped on a the bank of a blue river.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 January, 01:20
I think we just witnessed the tug on the main thread that unravels it all. I just finished a short grieving spout recently over what I learned as well, the truth won't allow any stowaways, and so much of what I was as a man in my core beliefs were eviscerated. I knew all I followed wasn't entirely true but now learned it ALL was a grand fraud, even in every nation and tongue, the deception put a noose around all our lives as slaves and we never knew. This world's "lie" is so inconceivably immense that the Revelation will not even leave anyone anything to fall back on. We will have to get up off our skint knees, wipe the tears of losing all this place is or we thought it was, and see the reality of our world and start living in reality finally.
We've never walked on the land, we've been going about in a world of the dead but the ship is about to dock and we can finally depart into the real world and leave this ghost vessel.

Ange Love @LoveM
19 January, 01:19
😅Martin, God showed me the same🙏🏻✨❤️It is going to be the best YOU molded by the Holy Spirit🕊❤️😇

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 January, 01:13
Amein Marin. Never too late while we still have breath and a heart beat

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 January, 01:07
Awesome Martin! This is a major hurdle you are crossing, and during such a stressful time in world history. The rewards will undoubtedly be life changing! 🥰🙌.

I am In the same boat, it feels like we are being secretly monitored by the Good Guys (candid camera -ish 😂) to make sure we have a “A CLEAN HOUSE” like Q says! 🤷‍♀️

I feel like God has helped me to detach from people during this 3 year process, that I may not have ever detached on my own.

What a ride we are on, definitly preparing for something Big!! 🙏🥰 You Got this!! You will have triumphed a ton before the #55 Tweet! 🤗

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
19 January, 01:05
You are not alone. The mighty keyboard can hide many things. But many of us have personal shit storms. Myself included.
These times command our souls.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 January, 12:58
The truth of your BEing doesn’t crave happiness.. it couldn’t actually care less. It doesn’t crave love, not because you are so full of love, but because it just doesn’t crave love. It’s very simple. It doesn’t seek to be known, regarded highly, or understood. When you’re living what you are in an awakened way, there’s no ideal for you anymore. You’ve stepped off the entire cycle of suffering, of becoming; you’re not interested.

Adyanshanti - The Awakened Way (2 pictures)

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
19 January, 12:53
AU IS HERE FOR YOU MARTIN! We admire you. You can do it! Give it all to God and He will get you through up!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 January, 12:53
We all fall short and it continues throughout life. Repentance is a living process, not an end in itself. You’re on the right track Martin. 🤍🦅🤍

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 January, 12:30
Its the word repent that matters most in this line. Dont feel bad Martin, we got a ways to go to even begin to recognize the many ways we fall short. And yet the whole idea of what is right or wrong is tied up in the process. Imo...what we know as scripture is edited, and whole swaths of scripture left on the editors room floor. My heart tells me to pray to God in Jesus name...and to repent for things i know...and things i dont. If i do good works and give love i believe im getting closer to getting it right. However flawed we are...we are created by God...and return to God we will...how that goes is entirely unknown as of yet.
Godspeed! 🤍🏁🤍

IAM NJoy @NJoy
19 January, 12:20
🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 January, 12:16
I see you! 🙏🤍
https://anonup.com/thread/...
Your phrase...trying to serve two masters.. had me thinking back to this mini bible study I posted the other day.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
I'm here for you Martin I understand how you're feeling, as is God he will never leave your side, you need not face this battle alone! 🗡🛡

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
19 January, 12:14
❤️ I have over the years, been gradually doing the same,
Never too late.

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
19 January, 12:13
We feel you, MG. My circle has shrunk considerably and I'm sure that is true for most people here on AU. It's painful seeing things so clearly when all others choose to shuffle along into the abyss. The only bit of respite for me is no contact. I selfishly refuse to listen to the meaningless prattling any longer regarding the weather or the price of eggs... Time to focus on self. My well being. No one else is. Stay strong.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
19 January, 12:10
There are no mistakes. This was your path. Maybe harder but you are training for the big change. Proud of everyone that recognizes it.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
19 January, 12:02
I do believe that is exactly what Im doing…waiting. I thought it was the best way as well…

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 January, 12:02
I hear ya, Martin. All new territory with LOTS of growth, whether we are "ready" or not. Becoming a multidimensional being consciously is no small task. I have had to sweep everything off the desk, so to speak, and start all over. Intuition is my guide, not my intellect, although that weighs in, it is not the driver. Spiritual war indeed.