Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 January, 11:54
Biggest mistake I made in this war… thinking that I could defer addressing my own sh*t until the stress of the public awakening was done. The spiritual battle starts inside of you; trying to serve two masters eventually rips you up. Am a bit of “walking wounded” at the moment, lots of overdue personal change to face. Have to cut ties to all people and things that bind me to the dysfunctional worldly ways. I was waiting for the outer world to do the work for me, and it failed miserably. Now it is harder because the upheaval is near. Never too late to repent and seek a new start.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
Martin, I believe that was a deception the enemy of our souls used against many of us. He convinced us so subtly, his foremost way, I believe. We thought we would give this effort everything we had and then it would all be better and we could get back to our normal lives. However, we discovered that the evil was so vast and deep that it was going to take much more time and effort than we first thought. Now we have to try to pick up the pieces and learn how to fight this darkness AND become the best human that we can be. I believe Jesus is always there to help us in our recovery and in pushing forward. I am so glad that God brought you across our path here at AU.
01:45 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godsgirlinks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Bell, click on at the bottom under it