Shawn -P- @Shawn
10 Days. Darkness. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t know what to make of this journey but thankful for my family and my wife. No one will read this but I don’t care. I finally get to take my boy home.
12:37 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Shawn in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
28 January, 07:11
In response Shawn -P- to his Publication
God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
27 January, 12:19
🙏Great news.Enjoy your new beginings with your wife and your little one.God Bless💞🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 January, 11:54
Anons are with you.

Water Mark @Watermark
27 January, 11:41
🙏🙏🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
27 January, 11:35
Enjoy your son Shawn 😎👍

connie wright @cowri
27 January, 11:27
🙏👏💞👏🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
27 January, 11:25
🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
27 January, 11:24
😇🥰🤗

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 January, 11:24
🙏🏻❤️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
27 January, 11:23
God answered your prayers… ❤️❤️❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 January, 11:22

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
27 January, 11:12
That is wonderful news. So happy for him and your family. 😄👍😄

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 January, 11:08
God Bless your family💙

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 January, 11:08
Very happy for you! Congratulations on your baby boy! ❤️🙏

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 January, 11:04
Thanks for the update! Great news!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 11:03
I am so happy for you. Im so comforted you get to take your boy home...

I'm reading.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 January, 11:02
🙏 ❤️

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
27 January, 11:01
✝️🙏💗

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 10:59
🙏❤️

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 11:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love you Jason.. you are always first in line with the loving embrace and it is noted...