Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 2:42am Eastern...
10:34 AM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 January, 07:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 January, 10:27
Messier 43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
19 January, 09:49

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 09:05
Is he counting stars Kim ? good tune too !https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 January, 08:51
Close up
Is something happening here, what it is ain’t exactly clear.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
19 January, 08:18

woobee 130 @woobee13
19 January, 01:33
vk's 2nd post with 27.4 views

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 January, 01:32
ouch. K
that's just below the belt.
😉

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 January, 01:32
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
period

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
19 January, 12:17
It is crystal clear out tonight. i was outside. i stood still silently talking to God. i turned abd looked up abd Orions belt was brightly shining as clearky as could be. i came inside, hopped on anonup and the first thing I see are these posts! Its happening brothers abd sisters! i feel it so strongly! Change is a comin!!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 January, 01:00

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 January, 11:44
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
That is also about the place where in Giza just below the 3 pyramids is the Sphinx ... a Cat ...
VK loves Cats

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 January, 01:00

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 January, 10:49
I ripped the full size : )

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 January, 10:43

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
18 January, 10:39

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 10:53
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
...and you're right - it's pointing to M42

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
18 January, 10:36
Arrow pointing to the Orion Nebula