of the problems with the vaccines.
I hope over time he will be seen as
ONE OF THE EARLY PROTECTORS
OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
& PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD from these Medical Cartels
running their Naziesque programs..
Even within the family heโ€™s been ostracized
cuz he doesnโ€™t speak politically correct on this subject
& itโ€™s embarrassing to the brand & people have other agendas.
Well, Iโ€™m sorry,
sometimes you canโ€™t pick your family members..
Childrenโ€™s lives at stake, their future is at stake..
There's going to be a lot of respect
for those early pioneers who went to the boards to be clear
about what was going on
& who the players are that were involved ๐Ÿ’ฅ

#AmericanHeroes
01:50 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
07 November, 02:39
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
He is awesome but Barbar Loe Fisher needs credit too. She has been fighting the vaccine issue for many years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 January, 01:26
Taking a moment to say thanks, Kat, for all that you contribute here at AU. I so appreciate what you do, and really look forward to reading your excellent posts.
Although, I've done a whole lot of research, over many decades, personal issues now necessitate that I put my energy elsewhere, for the time being, at least. So, for the most part, I just enjoy visiting AU for the vibe, to keep in touch with what other researchers are doing, and to share that information wherever/whenever I can. :)

I've been listening to Robert Kennedy for many years... have always been struck by his incredibly compassionate nature. He's a brilliant man, doing incredible work for humanity... an American Hero, for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 January, 01:30
ThanQ RFK Jr and John Jr too!!! Much LOVE, GRATITUDE and RESPECT to you both!!!! ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ’•

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
17 January, 01:53
John Jr and Bobby Jr.....There r not words to express the love i have for 2 people i have never met.....but they r Kindred Spirits to my Soul and Millions more.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน