Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 January, 10:01
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
https://m.youtube.com/watc... This might be helpful also
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 January, 09:28
I've been taking a quarter teaspoon or a bit more for several years in some water

It's not the yummiest thing but neither is hcq, ivermectin or apricot seeds!

These not only prevent cancer but help to eliminate yes, parasites
So a few seconds of bitter taste is worth it imo

I started taking borax when I ran across some information about healing pits & cavities in teeth - I had some pits which healed in less than 6 months after I started doing the borax routine daily

It's also good for decalcifying & detoxing the pineal gland

I think that's yet another reason mainstream sources are so dodgy with the information - that is one of the most targeted & attacked glands

I wouldn't advise taking the borax on an empty stomach - it can make you a bit sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 January, 10:51
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I’m the same as her about ingesting it. I mean I use it for laundry! (baking soda too but) it really can be psychological. “baking” soda has always lived in the kitchen but can be used for all kinds of other things. Borax lives in the laundry room. And I’m just gonna be honest talk of parasites freeks me out. I kinda don’t want to know. But I would like to try it for my teeth. Do you use warm water to disolve or room temp?

Kat Mur @heartmomanon
17 January, 09:23
She is absolutely correct about parasites being the cause of most illnesses. On Telegram Dirt Road Discussions is a Chanel where people are using Ivermectin (yes horse paste) and on Sundays people call in to give their testimonies on how they are healing from all illnesses! Most of these callers seem to be 60 and up; healing from all diseases! From wounds to cancer. They always say that their doctors are shocked on their improvements or healing.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
17 January, 09:23
Its a pretty darn good laundry whitener too. Sprinkle a little bit in your potting soil for your plants

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
17 January, 09:21
I found some finally in my town after I had ordered on line
They are definitely hiding this product-it has more uses than WD-40

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 January, 09:13
Do you happen to know who this is? And how one might get more of her info? I'm not on TikTok but maybe there's another way to connect w her?? Some other channel she has perhaps? I've been using it for a long time but would love to know more of what she's learned.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 January, 10:26
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
what is YOUR protocol?

aka how do u do it

Dottie French @DotOn777
17 January, 09:09
👍