Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 January, 08:33
🪱🪱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 January, 09:13
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Do you happen to know who this is? And how one might get more of her info? I'm not on TikTok but maybe there's another way to connect w her?? Some other channel she has perhaps? I've been using it for a long time but would love to know more of what she's learned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
what is YOUR protocol?

aka how do u do it
10:26 AM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 January, 12:21
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I'm not sure if you were directing that question to me or to the original poster. I use 1/8 teaspoon daily--doesn't taste bad. I usually put it in a little homemade yogurt. Do you use it yourself? If so, what is your approach? I also learned it decalcifies the pineal gland which is the main reason I began using it (our third eye gland--responsible for what we see w eyes closed--daydreams, nighttime dreams, visions, etc. Pineal gland actually has rods and cones like our eyes. Fluoride causes calcification of pineal gland. It's also an ingredient in Prozac which many people take--has a very strong psychologically numbing effect and likely why it is in water. Is it any wonder that there are so many "asleep" people in our nation/world?? Hope this isn't TMI.