Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 January, 08:33
🪱🪱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
I've been taking a quarter teaspoon or a bit more for several years in some water

It's not the yummiest thing but neither is hcq, ivermectin or apricot seeds!

These not only prevent cancer but help to eliminate yes, parasites
So a few seconds of bitter taste is worth it imo

I started taking borax when I ran across some information about healing pits & cavities in teeth - I had some pits which healed in less than 6 months after I started doing the borax routine daily

It's also good for decalcifying & detoxing the pineal gland

I think that's yet another reason mainstream sources are so dodgy with the information - that is one of the most targeted & attacked glands

I wouldn't advise taking the borax on an empty stomach - it can make you a bit sick
09:28 AM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
17 January, 10:51
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I’m the same as her about ingesting it. I mean I use it for laundry! (baking soda too but) it really can be psychological. “baking” soda has always lived in the kitchen but can be used for all kinds of other things. Borax lives in the laundry room. And I’m just gonna be honest talk of parasites freeks me out. I kinda don’t want to know. But I would like to try it for my teeth. Do you use warm water to disolve or room temp?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 January, 11:38
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Warm water may help
I just spoon it out, pour a bit of filtered or distilled water & gulp er down lol
And then have a swallow or bite of something else to take the edge off the taste

There are a lot of things baking soda is good for as well
And vinegar
Things like this which are used for the laundry 😆 or baking or cleaning are also good for your health

Better than the over the counter stuff it seems!