Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 January, 09:38
someone's missing shoes in another timeline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 January, 10:21
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
i got a glitch story too.hubby n I had a little disagreement. i decided id soak in the tub . i walk downstairs for some tea and walk past my husband laying on the couch. i start my water n some 528 music(which played for 44 minutes while i was in the tub) i walk into my bedroom n see my dog laying on my bed, i get dressed look at the bed again n think to myself that i feel a little guilty bc im about to kick you out so i can change my sheets. (our bedroom is next to the bathroom) i walk downstairs now n my husband is not on the couch..i look out front maybe hes smoking a cigarette outside.nope hes not anywhere downstairs!!! now i get to my stairs and hes walking out of the bathroom n lays on our bed...i walk behind him and say where did you come from? he looks at me completely baffled and says i dont know i was watching tv n i opened my eyes thinking about wildcats the movie n here i am!!!! there is zero chance we "missed" eachother in the 10 minutes... trippy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 January, 11:22
In response I am Keri to her Publication
wow!! I had this happen with time. I went to bed around 11 p.m....woke up at 3 a.m., went back to sleep only to wake up at 1:30 a.m.

Only people mentioned by wordnerdette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wordnerdette , click on at the bottom under it