Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 January, 09:38
someone's missing shoes in another timeline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 January, 10:21
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
i got a glitch story too.hubby n I had a little disagreement. i decided id soak in the tub . i walk downstairs for some tea and walk past my husband laying on the couch. i start my water n some 528 music(which played for 44 minutes while i was in the tub) i walk into my bedroom n see my dog laying on my bed, i get dressed look at the bed again n think to myself that i feel a little guilty bc im about to kick you out so i can change my sheets. (our bedroom is next to the bathroom) i walk downstairs now n my husband is not on the couch..i look out front maybe hes smoking a cigarette outside.nope hes not anywhere downstairs!!! now i get to my stairs and hes walking out of the bathroom n lays on our bed...i walk behind him and say where did you come from? he looks at me completely baffled and says i dont know i was watching tv n i opened my eyes thinking about wildcats the movie n here i am!!!! there is zero chance we "missed" eachother in the 10 minutes... trippy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ @Biznitch
wow!! I had this happen with time. I went to bed around 11 p.m....woke up at 3 a.m., went back to sleep only to wake up at 1:30 a.m.
11:22 AM - Jan 16, 2023
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
wordnerdette @wordnerdette
16 January, 08:51
This happens to me too!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 January, 12:31
interesting!! my mom has been telling me she must be "sleeping hard" bc her time changes too!!!