Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
16 January, 12:37
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
My timeline glitch story was I could not find the necklace my birthmother gave me. I knew it was in my jewelry box, searched and searched. 6 months later it was in my jewelry box. Trippy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
16 January, 11:36
Trippy Times!! 🙄😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 January, 11:20
Strangeness. I cant describe mine except to say...eventually i'd realize something and have to recall the other related thing just to be aware that something was 'un"normal. Not abnormal...unnormal. I know that may not seem different but its how i must describe my experiences. The two pair of shoes are altogether mindblowing from where i sit. 🤍🏁🤍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 January, 10:21
i got a glitch story too.hubby n I had a little disagreement. i decided id soak in the tub . i walk downstairs for some tea and walk past my husband laying on the couch. i start my water n some 528 music(which played for 44 minutes while i was in the tub) i walk into my bedroom n see my dog laying on my bed, i get dressed look at the bed again n think to myself that i feel a little guilty bc im about to kick you out so i can change my sheets. (our bedroom is next to the bathroom) i walk downstairs now n my husband is not on the couch..i look out front maybe hes smoking a cigarette outside.nope hes not anywhere downstairs!!! now i get to my stairs and hes walking out of the bathroom n lays on our bed...i walk behind him and say where did you come from? he looks at me completely baffled and says i dont know i was watching tv n i opened my eyes thinking about wildcats the movie n here i am!!!! there is zero chance we "missed" eachother in the 10 minutes... trippy!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 January, 11:22
In response I am Keri to her Publication
wow!! I had this happen with time. I went to bed around 11 p.m....woke up at 3 a.m., went back to sleep only to wake up at 1:30 a.m.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 January, 09:59
Matrix glitching all over the place! This is such a great example though, thanks for sharing ❤️

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 January, 09:57
I was watching a crow on my tree the other day and suddenly the crow and the tree became two crows, two trees and merged together. Wildest thing I've ever experienced and no, I wasn't microdosing.

Cob Cob @Colob123
16 January, 11:30
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I have seen some glitches as well. Pretty cool but also a little freaky.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
16 January, 09:55
Ahhhh geez! NOPE! 😳 Thats wild!