Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:47
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 January, 11:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just lost my girl on 1/5. I get a lump in my throat every time I don't see her. I really hate that feeling. Every time I come home to an empty house or turn the corner expecting to see her, I just break down in tears. I miss her so much.

At least 1/5 is also the official release date of my book for the movie. So the date will be bitter sweet for me. One chapter closes but another one opens. Wish it didn't happen this way.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
15 January, 01:17
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I am so sorry! 🙏🙏🙏

Angela, I deleted my original comment to your post. I was sobbing after reading about your loss and by error and fat fingers I commented 2 prayers and a laughing emoji. Please accept my apology. Your post hit home, my 14 1/2 yr old Border Collie is not doing well, my son was packing his car to go back to college and still no declass. My mental health is on thin ice and your post and loss hit me hard. I hope you are doing well and have you and your family in my prayers🙏
10:48 AM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace4mankind in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
16 January, 06:53
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
It's okay. Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear about your Border Collie.

Not one day goes by where I don't cry. Gets a little better each day but rips at my heart. I still look for her on her bed in my bedroom. Coming home to an empty house is also tough. Things will not be right for a while.

17 January, 09:33
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I’m here for you night or day. They are forever in our hearts and teach us so much about unconditional love. You are in my thoughts and prayers🙏