Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
I am heartbroken. I Lost the love of my life today, my Bella.

She entered my life on 9/13/18 as a rescue from Louisiana. Although she was only with me a few short years, she stole my heart. She was the sweetest German Shepherd I ever had. Not one bad bone in her body.

Today she finally succumbed to her illness and passed away.

I will always miss you and love you my Bella. Sweet dreams. You are in good hands.
04:20 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 January, 05:09
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Iā€™m so sorry Angela . Just seeing this . You are in my prayers .; (

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
15 January, 08:46
šŸ™ā¤ļø

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 January, 11:21
I'm so sorry, Angela. šŸ’”
My heart goes out to you.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 January, 04:00
Posted 4:20 - Abigael meaning ā€œcause of joyā€ or specifically ā€œthe joy of the fatherā€ - My daughter's bday - Jan 5/ 15 which we have spoken of a lot lately - You brought her home 9-13-18 - My 42'nd bday - remember the 204 - 402 connect we had a few weeks back ? - 9-13-18 = 22 God Loves and Sees You - 322 flipped 223..

God sees You and comforts You.

Love to You Sister. šŸ™ā¤ļø

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 January, 04:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication