Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:47
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
Just lost my girl on 1/5. I get a lump in my throat every time I don't see her. I really hate that feeling. Every time I come home to an empty house or turn the corner expecting to see her, I just break down in tears. I miss her so much.

At least 1/5 is also the official release date of my book for the movie. So the date will be bitter sweet for me. One chapter closes but another one opens. Wish it didn't happen this way.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
11:55 AM - Jan 14, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Denese Pipe @Denese
17 January, 05:33
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
🐾🙏She is beautiful, it's like loosing a piece of your heart when you loose a fur baby

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 January, 02:39
Devastating - like losing a child - so sorry. But think of the love you gave and she gave - it's a natural exchange - Love and prayers to you.

Kathy Myers @KathyMyers
16 January, 09:43
Angela, just think about Bella going on and on about you right now.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
15 January, 01:17
I am so sorry! 🙏🙏🙏

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
16 January, 10:48
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Angela, I deleted my original comment to your post. I was sobbing after reading about your loss and by error and fat fingers I commented 2 prayers and a laughing emoji. Please accept my apology. Your post hit home, my 14 1/2 yr old Border Collie is not doing well, my son was packing his car to go back to college and still no declass. My mental health is on thin ice and your post and loss hit me hard. I hope you are doing well and have you and your family in my prayers🙏

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Anne_B_j) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 January, 08:54
🙏💔🙏

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 January, 08:52
Praying now, Angela Hart.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 January, 02:00
I am so sorry. So many people are losing their dogs. It's such a painful loss, especially now when we really need their love. I am very sorry.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
15 January, 01:52
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 January, 01:42
my heart breaking for you, bella is beautiful, praying God gathers you up, gives you rest🙏♥️Ignatia Amara is a homeopathic remedy for grief, natural alternative, so inexpensive. just put tablets under tongue in clean mouth and let melt, or Rescue Remedy, a liquid Bach flower remedy

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
15 January, 01:42
What a gorgeous pup💚

I lost two of my dogs in 2019 only months apart, that was horrible.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 January, 12:37
She is beautiful, my heart goes out to you for the loss of your friend💖 Sending prayers of Love and Comfort for you Angela
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️
Also wish you every success with your new book

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 January, 11:47
I am so sorry for your loss. I grew up with German Shepards, she is beautiful. I pray that our Creator comforts you during this difficult time🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 January, 11:41
I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard. Prayers lifted for comfort... 💔🙏✨🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
14 January, 11:19
So sorry for your loss! Prayers that God comfort you!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 January, 10:34
❤️So sorry you lost your beautiful dog.

connie wright @cowri
14 January, 10:30
I can't own another animal. I am NOT strong enough to lose a loyal friend.😭🐶😭

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 January, 10:24
Oh no!!! I’m so sorry for your loss Angela. I pray for every bit of warmth & comfort to fill your heart! RIP sweet Bella 🙏🏻❤️🕊️
I wish you every bit of success with your book too!!! 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Only Forward @Callibird
14 January, 10:05
she looks like an amazing girl! sweet bella! 💖🐾 praying for you for comfort and peace. losing a baby is so so hard .🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 January, 09:59
Wow, she looks like the Shepard I grew up with (Drake). Sorry for your loss. I’ve cried harder than any relative death in my family than for one dog I had to put down. I feel your pain. P.S. My family is awesome & miss their loss, but a dog for some reason is different to me. ❤️

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
14 January, 09:37
Omgosh I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine.

I have a German (Jinx) and they are amazing animals,
she is my love. {{Hugs}}

14 January, 10:09
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
Beautiful. Enjoy her while she's around.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
14 January, 08:17
❤️ I know.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
14 January, 08:17
❤️ I know.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
14 January, 07:33
Sorry for your loss Angela. I pray that over time your loss will be easier to live with.
What's your book about?

14 January, 08:58
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
It's the true story of my identity theft case which spanned from July of 2003 through December 23, 2005. I tell the story of how I got the identity of the first hacker which led to the arrest of 48 people. That one case led to over 4,000 cases and 64,000 arrests as of the end of December 2005.

The story took a wild turn when then President George Bush put an order out on me and my computer guy to "REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR LIVES". They had found a FILE on the hacker's server that contained copies of the original digital plates to make every form of U.S. identification which was found in July of 2003. He was trying to back date his knowledge of the FILE to use as his excuse of why he went to war. We were the only 2 who knew when it was found.

Lionsgate will be doing the movie. Brian Knappenberger the documentary and Disney the animated movie. Hopefully, I will recoup all my losses and then some. Justice.

Through Angela's Eye the Inside Story of Operation Firewall.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
14 January, 07:03
THIS IS A HEARTBREAKING THING FOR US WHEN WE LOSE OUR LOYAL SWEET PETS
LOSING MINE IS STILL THE HARDEST OF MOMENTS
SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS YOUR BELLA WAS BEAUTIFUL
I BELIEVE I WILL MEET HER SPIRIT AGAIN IN HEAVEN
PLEASE HAVE PEACE AND COMFORT THAT YOU WILL TOO MAY GOD GIVE YOU COMFORT GRACE AND MERCY IN YOUR SORROW

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 January, 07:00
So Sorry for your loss!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 January, 06:56
"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."

- Anatole France

It is clear, Bella awakened part of your soul. Sorry for your loss.

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
14 January, 06:56
Awww, she radiates greatness💖 I am so sorry for your loss. We too, lost the love of our life last Sept. The pain is like no other, but we will move forward with beautiful memories🙏