Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
My dog isn't doing well. :(
Lump in her mouth. Vet said it could be Tooth Abscess or Cancer.
Gave her Anti-inflammatories and Antibiotics.

Asking for Prayers and Positive vibes.
01:47 AM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
20 January, 11:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 January, 11:04
So sorry VK, they are like our children to us. May God Bless her and heal her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn Welsh @KathrynGrace
18 January, 07:53
Morning VK I found this: dog's tooth gumline tumors; https://m.youtube.com/shor...

Law & Physics @physics171
18 January, 12:21
Blessings and healings vibes.
💜🌻💥🙏

Law & Physics @physics171
18 January, 12:19

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 January, 11:31
Prayers for your pup! 🙏♥️🙏

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 January, 11:31
Prayers for your pup! 🙏♥️🙏

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
17 January, 03:55
Have you tried Ivermectin? 🙏🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 January, 11:47
still praying for your baby dog🥰

any improvements?
have your tried anything The Anons recommended?

Nancy Buck @BuckNAmarillo17
17 January, 12:17

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
16 January, 11:24
@vincentkennedy how is your dog going? I hope she is feeling better.

Maybe something like this would help, I keep reading how it helps cancer patients.

https://www.touchwoodmushr...

arba happihr @arba
17 January, 11:50
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
🤗🙏

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
16 January, 11:01
Always a prayer for a doggo...May the light heal her and lift her up!
To God we prey...Amen.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
16 January, 09:03
♥️🙏🏼♥️

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
16 January, 08:58
mDAnderson has clinical trials that r kicking C ass in short time.( look it up)
https://www.nature.com/art...

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
16 January, 08:56
Ivermectin for Cancer in Dogs: Doses and Regimens - YouTube

Dr Jones' Free Book... http://www.veterinarysecrets.comDr Jones shares new research on the animal de-wormer Ivermectin, for cancer. Suggested doses and Canc...

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 January, 08:51
😔 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
16 January, 02:33
Tooth Abscess or Cancer>Simple Gematria>1338/223>The world needs a superhero>Global Currency Reset

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 January, 02:25
Hopefully its a tooth - these family member's sometimes chew on things they shouldn't - one of mine quit eating and it was a tooth that just abscessed - our animals are stewards of unconditional love its hard when they are sick or hurt - 🙏

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
16 January, 02:23
My dog isn't doing well>

Jewish Gematria>1785>the canine dewormer cancer cure

Simple Gematria>1362>227>Saving Israel for last

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
16 January, 02:18
Praying for your dog VK. Healing prayers sent ❤️

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
16 January, 02:42
praying for your furbaby VK! 🙏🏻

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
15 January, 10:41
Done. Any new update?

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
15 January, 06:42
mms

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 January, 01:36
First classified, now the dog (not doG). Ruff year for the family. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Praying no matter the reason or outcome.

Be fearless. Everything happens for a reason.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
15 January, 12:33
VK, sharing this link with you because it can save your dogs life. I've been studying and using essential oils for years. This holistic essential oil vet will help you. She has saved lots of animals. She uses the same essential oils I do because they are pure and medicinal. Zero side effects and toxins. They will build your dogs immune while healing. Prayers for you, your family and your dog.
https://go.essentialoilvet...

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
15 January, 11:33
Praying for healing.

Hey There @niftychickens
15 January, 10:22
I’m so sorry. Prayers for your dog and family 🙏🏻❤️

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
15 January, 10:14
I wish you lots of strength and love, and wish everything will be fine with your dear friend! I had to let my dear friend go in November. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
15 January, 12:21
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
Beautiful Maine Coon. So sorry for your loss. We have two Maine Coon kittens we adopted and two adult Mackerel Tabby's. It hurts so bad when we looses them because we love so much.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
15 January, 10:04
I am so sorry to hear this VK.
🙏💖I am saying Prayers & Sending Positive Vibes to Your Pup💙🙏
🙏God Bless🙏