Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 January, 11:37
Anybody good at ‘seeing’ patterns?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
16 January, 08:15
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
ancient Egyptians has a drop
so does [a]

might explain recent ae thing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 07:58
Atoms move in predictable manners?

If they have a device (AI), or a person, that can predict the movement of every atom in the field of view... they may be able to predict the outcome.

The butterflies wing flaps in Wuhan, there is a storm in San Diego...

However, Human Will, is not composed of atoms, and, is therefore, unpredictable...

Human Will is the keystone?

Just stabbing at it... 😁

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 January, 07:51
Mufasa: "Simba... Let me tell you something that my father told me... Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars."
Simba: "Really?"
Mufasa: "Yes... So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you ... And so will I.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
16 January, 07:40
He can speak for himself, I am more than a pattern of ancient atoms.