Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Anybody good at ‘seeing’ patterns?
11:37 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Red 55S @Red55S
16 January, 01:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 January, 01:00
What’s up with these movies pointing to numbers and patterns?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 January, 01:05
[They] love to make "good" bad👀

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
16 January, 01:08
I think it gives people a kind of Indian Jones feeling, a Dan Brown feeling ... that stimulates them to solve themselves. it is the magic of numbers. I wrote a non-fiction novel myself in 1999 where numbers are the core of the story... People love that!

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
16 January, 09:44
I know you are good at seeing patterns Cowboy!

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
16 January, 08:25
The pattern doesn't lie... people lie, the pattern doesn't. Anon's have better than average pattern recognition skills.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 January, 07:24
translated - They must consider that a great responsibility is the inseparable consequence of a great power

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 January, 06:57
Ecclesiastes 1:18
For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief
Luke 12:48
But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

16 January, 07:22
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
💧 #749

Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
DEEPER we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 January, 08:11
reminds me of #27
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 January, 06:46
🙏EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ARE BEING SHOWN BY OUR FATHER THE EVIL AROUND US. IN THE WORLD AND IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES. THE TEAR DOWN OF ALL EVIL IS BEING REVEAL. IT IS HARD, BUT IT IS GOOD. WE ARE ALL HAVING TO CLEAN UP OUR LIVES RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DO NOT HEED GOD'S MESSAGE FOR YOU. GOD HELP YOU. PRAY. REPENT. GOD IS COMING SOON. GOD BLESS AND STAY SAFE.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 07:53
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
yes this is true i believe this with all my heart

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 January, 06:36
Thats part of how I do my decodes and how I am abe to SEE things...

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 January, 06:13
"With great power comes great responsibility" is an adage popularized by Spider-Man in Marvel comics, films, and related media. Introduced by Stan Lee, it originally appeared as a closing narration in the 1962 Amazing Fantasy #15 , and was later attributed to Uncle Ben as advice to the young Peter Parker. The idea—similar to the 1st century BC parable of the Sword of Damocles and the medieval principle of noblesse oblige—is that power cannot simply be enjoyed for its privileges alone but necessarily makes its holders morally responsible both for what they choose to do with it and for what they fail to do with it.

16 January, 07:29
Having not watched Spider-man… 😀 I’ll take the Revolutionary War!

https://quoteinvestigator....

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
16 January, 01:22
EM seems to

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 07:58
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Atoms move in predictable manners?

If they have a device (AI), or a person, that can predict the movement of every atom in the field of view... they may be able to predict the outcome.

The butterflies wing flaps in Wuhan, there is a storm in San Diego...

However, Human Will, is not composed of atoms, and, is therefore, unpredictable...

Human Will is the keystone?

Just stabbing at it... 😁

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
16 January, 08:15
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
ancient Egyptians has a drop
so does [a]

might explain recent ae thing

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 January, 11:48
I would say YOU are!